Olympic Holidays is an award winning, leading independent tour operator. We have been established for over 50 years and are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, service and value
We are looking for bubbly, highly motivated and ambitious individuals to join the Olympic Family. You will be working from home taking calls from the public and travel agents, selling holidays to beautiful parts of the world.
Here's what we are looking for
- Dealing with general and holiday booking enquiries.
- Creating, quoting and booking bespoke island-hopping holidays for our customers.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Answering telephone calls in a confident and professional manner.
- Being aware of the company’s brochures and all products on offer for sale to the public.
- Reservation of holidays using an in-house computerised reservation system (AtcomRes).
- Taking payment for holidays over the telephone and entering information onto the system.
- Completion of related paperwork and accounts.
- Dependent upon aptitude, possibility of specialising in various reservations fields,i.e.weddings,group travel etc.
- This list is not exhaustive
Qualities you need to have
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively.
- Strong team player.
- Ability developing strong working relationships and gain trust and respect throughout the company.
- Ability to work flexible working hours.
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Ability to negotiate and manage relationships
- Positive approach and attitude
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Proven ability of use of initiative
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
37.5 hour week, but flexibility to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate) to be based at home.
Basic salary of £18,525.00 FTE. OTE up to £35,000 plus (uncapped commission) based working from home.
- 21 days paid holiday (plus 8 public bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Frequent educational visits to the Greek Islands
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme
- Reduced rate BUPA medical insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Season ticket loan
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.