Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 60 years. We are a specialist for Greece & Cyprus however we have grown to offer even more destinations and variety but keep to our specialist ethos by introducing properties that match our customers’ demands in the Canary islands and Balearic islands, Malta, Turkey and Madeira which have been carefully added to our portfolio as well as Goa and The Gambia. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value.
Head of Marketing and Ecommerce
Head Office, 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London N12 9TB
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to produce artwork for a variety of print and digital marketing assets (including website elements, online marketing campaigns, email newsletters, holiday brochures, large format). You’ll be comfortable taking ownership of projects, driving them forward with excellent communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the visual merchandising of the website and the brand
imagery across all marketing channels.
- Produce artwork for a variety of print and digital marketing assets and
materials (including holiday brochures, flyers, digital banners, email
graphics, large format).
- Ensure visual consistency across all brand assets and projects.
- Manage the visual assets on the website, including but not limited to
hotel images, resort guides, headers, campaign assets.
- Create assets for marketing campaigns throughout the year for a
variety of channels including display ads, GDN, print ads and social
- Ensure all assets files are accurate, approved and meet specs.
- Show creative support for the team.
- Work closely with the broader marketing, product and sales team to
develop integrated campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with portfolio.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and In Design.
- Experience of both print and digital design (including brochure production).
- Excellent understanding of all design processes and principles, including typography.
- Experience taking a project from initial ideas through to final artwork and print ready PDF.
- Able to prioritise workload, follow critical paths, processes and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, perfect spelling and grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail, high-accuracy and an eye for good design.
- Creative flair.
- Ability to work flexible working hours when business needs require.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Software including Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook.
- Expert in photo editing and enhancement.
- A passion for travel.
- Experience in Adobe PremierePro and AfterEffects.
- Experience of designing and building HTML emails (especially in
- Experience in the travel sector.
- Adobe ACA Certified.
- A degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication.
Hours of Work
22.50 hour week, but flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate).
Pay & Benefits
- Salary discussed at interview, depending on experience
- 21 days paid holiday (plus Public Bank Holidays)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Free eye examination at the local Specsavers
- Season ticket loan
- BUPA Health Care
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are suitable in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.