Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 50 years. We are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value.
Head Office, 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London N12 9TB
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager. To manage marketing campaigns across both online/digital and traditional media channels, acquiring new customers and driving loyalty amongst exiting clients. Our client’s marketing is critical to raising brand profile, penetrating new verticals, and generating consistent levels of quality leads, ensuring that these are nurtured effectively and there is an effective customer journey across all channels through to conversion
Duties and Responsibilities
- To establish short term and long term marketing strategy and means of implementation to fit the overall objectives of the company and budgetary constraints.
- To create imaginative campaigns based on market segmentation and regionalisation to suit our capacity spread and target objectives.
- To research and evaluate new marketing opportunities & trends.
- To review competitor presence in various media and gather intelligence on their likely success and performance.
- To develop and initiate effective marketing campaigns encouraging early sales.
- To carry out customer research projects.
- To actively seek sponsorship opportunities and financial support for campaigns from hoteliers, tourist offices and other 3rd
- To create and develop promotional material, direct mailers,
- E-mailers, newspaper and magazine adverts and work with designers to implement same.
- To liaise with internal departments to ensure that marketing activities meet the commercial requirements of the business.
- To control PPC campaigns, setting and reviewing targets with PPC advertisers to ensure optimum performance for the company.
- To continuously research and evaluate new online marketing strategies and opportunities and websites.
- To plan and implement an annual strategy for email marketing.
- To maintain the computerised customer database and set the policy for direct client contact.
- To ensure that CRM is utilised efficiently in all aspects of the business.
- To analyse web and phone call traffic and produce statistics for Directors.
- To control affiliate marketing working to increase traffic and conversions.
- Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges within team. Forward planning for peak months.
- Ensure web content on the site is relevant and up to date, influencing and recommending SEO and CMS activity
- This list is not exhaustive.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Positive approach and attitude
- Ability to negotiate and manage relationships
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives
- Strong team player
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Ability developing strong working relationships and gain trust and respect throughout the company.
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions
- Consistently delivers against targets
Proven ability of use of initiative
Hours of Work
37.5 hour week, but flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate).
Pay & Benefits
- Salary discussed at interview, depending on experience
- 21 days paid holiday (plus Public Bank Holidays)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Free eye examination at the local Specsavers
- Season ticket loan
- BUPA Health Care
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are suitable in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.