Overseas Resort Manager - Skiathos
Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 60 years. We are a specialist for Greece & Cyprus however we have grown to offer even more destinations and variety but keep to our specialist ethos by introducing properties that match our customers’ demands in the Canary islands and Balearic islands, Malta, Turkey and Madeira which have been carefully added to our portfolio as well as Goa and The Gambia. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value.
Overseas Resort Manager
We are looking for a Resort Manager for Summer 2024 to work in Skiathos.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1 years management experience working overseas, must have a hands on approach and be willing to work long and varied hours looking after our valued customers and overseas program.
The overall responsibility for a designated gateway ensuring a smooth running operation maximizing on guest’s holiday satisfaction and local income and minimizing on expenditure in line with a set budget.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Overall responsibility for office / administration set-up.
- Monitor performance of all administration responsibilities.
- Assessing, Monitoring, Coaching and training team members to achieve maximum results in CSQ’s, excursion sales, customer satisfaction and company image in accordance with company targets and standards.
- Problem solving, offering advice, assistance and support to team.
- Company image standards, in accordance with company policy including Noticeboards / Information books / Staff appearance and uniform / Accommodation signs and other branding tools.
- Reconciliation of gateway accounts.
- Production of statistics and figures relating to Csq / sales performance within the designated gateway.
- To communicate effectively with the team by means of written / verbal methods - including team meetings and training
- The communication of any incidents to necessary departments in UK.
- The investigation of guest complaints and written replies to CSD.
- The monitoring of health and safety issues within resort.
- Delegation of duties, to senior members of the team.
- PR with suppliers / hoteliers and agents.
- Meetings with all above on a regular basis to ensure standards and quality of product.
- Seasonal Contract
- Basic Salary
- Percentage override of team excursion sales / car hire / local lets & other company advised items.
- Provision of company transport
- Provision of company accommodation
- Provision of flight to and from UK.
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.