Olympic Holidays is an award winning, leading independent tour operator. We have been established for over 50 years and are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, service and value
Product Inventory Manager
Head Office, 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London N12 9TB
The role within the Product Inventory department entails ensuring that the company’s products are on sale at the correct prices at all times and throughout on and off line distribution channels. This is a very responsible role and requires a high degree of concentration and use of initiative
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidates are working on essentially “live” databases, so attention to detail and accurate and methodical working is necessary qualities for the role
- Accurately loading information onto the in house system and website.
- Providing support to and answering queries from internal and external customers, involving investigating issues, logging and following up.
- Updating and maintaining contractual/pricing/accommodation/extras information on all systems
- Proficient computer skills.
- General administration duties
- The list is not exhaustive
- Exceptional levels of customer service to our internal and external customers
- Ideally with previous experience of working within a data input department. Experience in the travel industry would be an advantage but is not essential
- Positive approach and attitude
- Ability to negotiate and manage relationships
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives
- Strong team player
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Ability developing strong working relationships and gain trust and respect throughout the company.
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Proven ability of use of initiative
Hours of work
Core hours 37.5 per week (including 1 Saturday in 4 – day off in lieu) flexibility is required for this responsible position
Pay and Benefits
- Salary – discussed at interview
- 28 days paid holiday (inc public Bank Holidays)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are suitable in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.