Resort Rep (Skiathos and Zakynthos)
As a specialist, independent tour operator, we recognise and appreciate the performance and abilities of our overseas team. We know that their dedication and commitment ensures that our customers have the best holiday possible. We can honestly say that we know each of our staff on an individual basis - a name and a face - rather than a payroll number! We actively seek out high flyers for fast track development. This could even mean a chance of promotion during the season!
Responsibility for the smooth running of resort operations by production and management of reports and delivery to suppliers to ensure transfer, accommodation are arranged for all arriving and departing passengers.Holiday enjoyment and satisfaction of all Olympic guests.
You will be dealing with the needs and requests of Olympic holidaymakers, ensuring maximum satisfaction with all services provided within resort and an overall holiday enjoyment. Duties will include:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Producing and editing administrational reports to be sent to suppliers.
- Management of company App including populating information and managing live chat direct with Olympic guests.
- Dealing with guests queries by email, phone and text and App.
- The communication of any incidents to necessary departments in UK.
- The investigation of guest complaints and written replies to CSD.
- Visiting guests on request basis should a meeting be requested.
- Problem Solving with guests issues and liaising with suppliers and hoteliers to produce a satisfactory resolution.
- Duties and responsibilities at the port and airport meeting arriving and departing passengers.
- Fixing island hopping itineraries and providing detailed information in the form of a welcome pack.
- Assisting resort manager in making last minute arrangements resulting from flight delays and weather issues.
- Selling excursions and car hire when required.
- Hospital visits when guests are admitted for medical reasons.
- Accompanying visiting company personnel and giving resort / island educationals.
UK employment – basic salary plus accommodation, car and commissions in resort.
Flight to / from resort included
Greek employment – salary & car/accommodation allowance plus commission in resort