Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel
The Iberostar Las Dalias is the perfect location for guests wanting to enjoy the wide range of services offered on the Costa Adeje, the most exclusive enclave in the south of the island of Tenerife.
The 4 Star Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel enjoys a great beachfront location in the ever popular resort of Costa Adeje close to the bustling Playa del Bobo only 500 metres away with a great array of lively bars, cafes, restaurants, good shopping and only 10 minutes from the vibrant lively night spot of Playa de Las Americas. Guests benefit from a good range of cafes, bars and restaurants nearby.
Offering a range of amenities, activities and first class services in a relaxed, warm inviting atmosphere guests can choose whether to join in the fun, laze around by the pool or venture off exploring all the island of Tenerife has to offer the Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel has something for everyone. A full daytime and evening entertainment programme is also on offer for both adults and children, as well as a buffet restaurant. Guests can take advantage of the hotel's all-inclusive package (available at a supplement) that provides all meals, snacks and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
Costa Adeje is arguably one of the most favoured Canarian destinations with holidaymakers around the world offering a numerous attractions, contrasting natural landscapes, gorgeous beaches and world class golf courses. Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel is an ideal place for families who wish to have a fun holiday.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
- 24 hr reception
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit box (payable locally)
- Hair/beauty salon
- Internet access available (payable locally)
- Conference/meeting facilities with seating capacity between 40-120 persons
- Reading room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Bike rental.
- Pool Bar at the Iberostar Las Dalias hotel, guests choosing a family holiday and sunbathing have a bar by the pools where lunch may be ordered from 10:00-19:00 without leaving the hotel. Other options include a wide variety of drinks and hot and cold snacks.
- Iberostar Las Dalias Restaurant, enjoy a plentiful and varied buffet served at the Iberostar Las Dalias Restaurant, where you can have breakfast and dinner from 07:00-10:00 and from 18:30-21:30 in a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. The menu at the hotel restaurant consists of main course, first course, salads and desserts, typical of both the Canary Islands and international cuisine.
All Inclusive available at a supplement.
Meals: The Hotel Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel offers its all-inclusive guests a buffet breakfast at all restaurants from 07:00-10:00 and a continental breakfast at the Lobby Bar from 10:00-13:00. Guests may also enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant from 13:00-17:00, have tea in the afternoon at the lobby bar Venus from 15:00- 18:30 and sample a delicious buffet dinner at the Hotel Iberostar Las Dalias restaurant from 18:30-21:30 and from 19:00-22:00. Drinks: Locally produced alcohol, locally produced non alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee (10:00-00:00).