Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel
The Iberostar Torviscas Playa is the perfect opportunity for you to be able to fully enjoy Tenerife during your stay on the Costa Adeje.
If you are looking to spend an unforgettable holiday in Tenerife, under the golden sun for which the Canary Isles are justly famous, with beaches bathed by the crystal clear waters of the Costa Adeje, and the chance to enjoy numerous sports, then the Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel offers you luxury accommodation with the very latest facilities.
With your partner or your family, this is the ideal hotel if you want a base for diving or cycling, to pamper yourself at our health and centre, sunbathe on the beautiful Torviscas beach. All pleasures that are well within your reach during your stay at the Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel.
As well as the wide range of options on offer at the Iberostar Torviscas Playa, the beach hotel has a truly privileged setting on the Costa Adeje, a spectacular stretch of Tenerife's coast between the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
The hotel's double rooms feature two beds placed together and a terrace with side on views of the sea from 200 of the rooms. Double rooms also have spacious bathrooms with shower, hair dryer and eco-friendly towel change system, as well as telephone, satellite TV, air conditioning, mini-bar and safety deposit box. A third bed may also be requested. Family rooms, junior suites and executive rooms available at a supplement.
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel restaurant
- Animation bar
- Lobby bar
- Poolside snack bar
- Bicycle hire
- Wi-Fi access (pre-paid cards for sale at reception payable locally)
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Conference halls
- Newsagents and souvenir shop.
- Relax and enjoy the evening at the Iberostar Torviscas Playa's Animation Bar, where from 20:00-23:30 pm you will be able to listen to good music whilst enjoying a relaxing drink from our well-stocked bar.
- From 10:00- 01:00am, the Lobby Bar is the perfect place in which to spend a relaxing time whilst having a drink or a coffee, with smoking permitted on the extensive open air terrace.
- Choose from the full and varied buffet menu where breakfast and dinner is served from 07:30-10:30 and from 18:30-21:30 (winter and summer) in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Smoking is not permitted in the air-conditioned restaurant, with formal dress required for dinner (gentleman with long trousers plus shirt or sleeved T-shirt).
- For those guests who want to make the very most of their time by the pool there is a snack bar, as well as serving refreshments and aperitifs from 13:00-15:00, also serves a full and varied a la carte lunch menu. Poolside snack bar is open from 10:00-19:00.
- Children's swimming pool
- Mini club aimed at children from 4 - 7 years old with children's playground, toy room and expert staff
- Maxi club for children 8 - 12 years old
- Teenie club designed for young people aged 13 - 17 years old.
- The hotel can arrange babysitting service on request (payable locally) for evenings.
- Three swimming pools (including separate children's pool)
- Terraces with parasols and sun loungers
- Animation activities including aerobics, archery, pool aerobics, gym, dance lessons, badminton, billiards, darts, football, volley ball, water polo, table tennis, table football and video games
- Health and beauty centre with a full range of wellness and beauty services including yoga, massage and cosmetic treatments (payable locally)
- Water sports available on the beach (payable locally)
- There is an excellent Golf course just 5 km away (payable locally).