The Hotel Jacaranda is situated in landscaped gardens with a huge waterfall and 4 swimming pools, whilst also being close to shopping facilities and offering amazing sea views, makes this hotel a great choice.
Popular with couples and families, the Jacaranda Hotel is an impressive destination amidst tropical gardens. The hotel's spacious rooms offer a relaxing welcome after a lazy day by one of the inviting pools, whilst vibrant bars and a choice of activities are sure to keep everyone well entertained. There are some great facilities especially for the kids too.
The hotel is a paradise with the distinctive feature of being the first establishment in the Canaries with a waterfall which flows from the fifth floor to its swimming pools on the ground floor. Without a doubt, this is a treat for the eyes, the ears and the fingertips.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Superior Double rooms are equipped with King size beds, air conditioning, mini-bar, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, flat-screen 32” TV satellite, telephone, balcony or terrace and daily maid service. Safe, WIFI and dry cleaning can be used with an additional charge. A room with a pool view is available at an extra cost.
Superior Family rooms (sleeps 4 people) are equipped with the same as superior doubles but have more space. A room with a pool view is available at an extra cost.
- 24-hour reception
- Daily room cleaning
- Currency exchange
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Wi-Fi avilable in all parts of the hotel (payable locally)
- Car rental
- Cots available upon availability (free of charge)
- Interior Parking (payable locally and on request)
- Buffet Restaurant
- 2 pool bars
- Piano Bar
- Gifts shop
- Hairdresser (payable locally)
- Fitness zone
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Laundry (payable locally)
- 4 adult pools (1 heated all the year) and 2 children pools.
- 1 Tennis Court (payable locally)
- 1 Multipurpose Court (Basketball, Football, Beach volleyball, petanque, archery, rifle shooting)
- Mini club
- Disco and professional shows many times per week
A choice of the highest standards and variety, including the buffet in its main restaurant (breakfast, lunch and dinner) which does not forget its younger guests who can choose from a variety of children dishes.
Moreover, you can enjoy Show Cooking, live cooking just the way you like it, of a selection of meat and fish which change each day, and the Canary and Spanish Theme Nights offered once per week with live music and traditional dance shows.
You can pamper yourself, improving your suntan while you have a drink in the spacious solarium beside the Cascade Pool Bar, or by the pool situated on the fifth floor beside the Coco Loco Snack Bar from where you can enjoy a splendid panoramic view of the hotel.
- Daily daytime entertainment including arts and crafts, racket sports, small team games, team sports, family and water-based activities.
- Daily evening entertainment including bingo, in-house entertainment shows, live DJ, live music, mini-disco, professional shows and quizzes.
- Live music in the piano bar
- Children's club (4-12yrs) - sports, water-based, arts and crafts, drama and music and small team games.
- Children's playground - slides and shaded area
- 2 Children's pools
- Gym with cardio fitness training equipment, free weights area and sauna (min age 16yrs).
- Pool table (payable locally)
- Table tennis (payable locally)
- Aqua aerobics
- 4 swimming pools