H10 Conquistador Hotel
An excellent hotel boasting a range of facilities making this accommodation ideal for couple and families.
The H10 Conquistador Hotel is located in front of Playa de las Americas beach. The H10 Conquistador Hotel lies amidst beautiful grounds and comprises a total of 448 rooms spread over 8 floors, all rooms are very comfortable and feature modern facilities such as air-conditioning, balcony or terrace, television, in room safe and private bathroom. The inviting outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by sun terrace, is an ideal spot to spend lazy days in the sun and a poolside snack bar is on hand. Children may participate in Daisy mini club and play in the children's park. Those looking to unwind and be pampered can enjoy a trip to the Thalassotherapy centre (payable locally). It is possible to try out tennis, table tennis, billiards and snooker. There is a varied seasonal programme on offer. The hotel is located 15 kilometres from Tenerife Sur Airport, 85 kilometres from Tenerife Norte Airport and 77 kilometres from Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Double rooms bathroom with bathtub or shower, mini bar, satellite or cable TV, telephone and a terrace or balcony.
- 24 hr reception
- Beauty salon
- Buffet restaurant
- Car rental
- Currency exchange service
- Internet services (payable locally)
- Pool bar
- Room service
- TV lounge.
- Tajinaste buffet restaurant with show cooking
- La Vita è Bella is à la carte Italian restaurant
- Mencey Restaurant bar by the swimming pool with show cooking
- Mike's Coffee serving tea and coffee specialities such as home made cakes
- Drago Bar located in the lobby with live music
- Teide Disco Bar: available in winter only.
- Children's swimming pool
- Children's park
- The 'Daisy Mini club'.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Thalassotherapy centre (treatments are payable locally).
- Pool table
- Tennis court(s)
- Turkish bath
- Further sporting leisure activities are available nearby for hire (payable locally) including sailing, surfing, para-sailing, horse riding, cycling, pedaloe and golf.