Park Club Europe Hotel
Park Club Europe Hotel is the ideal place for great family holidays.
The Park Club Europe Hotel enjoys a fabulous location on the south coast of Tenerife, in the ever popular resort of Playa de las Americas. Set amongst large lush landscaped gardens the hotel is designed and built to resemble a typical Spanish Pueblo affording guests a village atmosphere.
Offering great value for money, a range of facilities, services and amenities within 5 minutes walk from the beach and resort centre, awash with shops, cafes, lively bars, restaurants and nightly entertainment the Park Club Europe Hotel is the ideal place for great family holidays.
Back to the hotel, guests staying at the Park Club Europe Hotel can take advantage of all the facilities including a lovely outdoor swimming, onsite spa (payable locally), table tennis and watersports available on the beach (payable locally) and much more. The rooms are spacious and well equipped with all of the amenities you will require for a comfortable stay, including a private bathroom and balcony or terrace where guests can relax with a drink on warm summer evenings. Guests can take advantage of the all inclusive programme which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, buffet style with local drinks included.
The Park Club Europe Hotel features well appointed spacious comfortably decorated guest rooms fully equipped with full bathroom, writing desk/dressing table, living/seating area, satellite/cable TV, in room safe (payable locally), direct dial telephone, fan/air conditioning and a furnished balcony or terrace offering views of surrounding area.
- 24 hr reception
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit boxes (from reception payable locally)
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Car rental.
- Guests can choose from a variety of dining options including the buffet restaurant serving all main meals featuring show cooking, themed menus and dishes from around the world, alternatively guests can choose to dine at the BBQ and Grill restaurant with a wide open terrace offering fabulous views.
- Lighter meals/snacks are served throughout the day from the café/bar poolside.
- A full entertainment program features live shows, live music, disco and dance
- Animation team organising fun daily daytime activities including tournaments, competitions and quizzes.
- Children's swimming pool
- Kids' club
- Kids' live shows, mini cinema, competitions, tournaments, disco and play area.
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terraces with loungers and parasols
- Spa (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Giant garden chess
- Tennis court
- Multi sport court
- Aqua gym
- Volley ball
- Further sporting amenities/activities are available nearby for rental/hire (payable locally) including sailing, para-sailing, boating, canoeing, surfing, hiking, cycling, golf, tennis, windsurfing, fishing and horse riding.