Akteon Holiday Village
A fabulous all-round choice for an unforgettable holiday.
The Akteon Holiday Village occupies a delightful cliff top position, directly on the seafront of Chloraka Village with fabulous views out to sea. It benefits from its quiet location outside Paphos, a short drive from the picturesque harbour and delightful Coral Bay. Great sporting and entertainment facilities are on offer: tennis courts, 2 fantastic large swimming pools with sun terrace and sunbeds, volleyball, billiards, gym, Jacuzzi and sauna as well as a daily programme of leisure activities and entertainment for the whole family. The apartments are modern, with occasional traditional touches. The hotel restaurant offers a buffet or you can dine a la carte, sampling the traditional or international dishes while enjoying a show, live music and other evening entertainment.
In front of the Akteon Holiday Village is a beautiful cliff walk, along which there are some lovely little bays and tiny beaches, ideal for those who wish to lounge around in the sun soaking up the tranquil atmosphere. There is a smattering of bars restaurants and clubs in the immediate vicinity for a social, chilled out time, but if you want to taste the true electricity of Cyprus night life, a trip into the centre of town is called for. If you like to complete your holiday with a touch of culture and local history, only 3 kms away is the ancient Tomb of the Kings and, within 10 kms is the huge Paphos Archaeological Park.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Studios (sleep 2/3) are open plan with lounge and kitchenette, radio, direct dial telephone, air conditioning, safety deposit box, kettle, toaster, coffee making facilities, mini fridge, satellite, TV, private bathroom with bath/shower with balcony or veranda. One bedroom apartments (sleep 2/4) and have the same facilities as the studios with one twin bedded room.
- Lounge with TV
- Internet corner.
- A la Carte Restaurant: Proposing a diverse choice of gourmet eating.
- Indoor and outdoor restaurant: Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets seven days a week, inspired by local and international cuisine.
- Pool restaurant and Bar: Favourite snacks are served. Moreover you can enjoy a great selection of exotic and local cocktails and refreshments.
- Indoor and outdoor Bar: Serves a wide choice of cocktails, coffees, and a good variety of local and international wines.
- Indoor children's mini club and outdoor children's playground.
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- One water games pool and an indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Tennis court
- Water volleyball
- Water polo
- Various video games
- Table tennis
- Billiards and darts. Some leisure activities are payable locally.
All Inclusive available at a supplement.
Meals: Breakfast buffet served from 07:30-10:00, lunch buffet/set menu served from 12:30-14:30 and dinner buffet/set menu served from 19:00-21:30. Snacks available from 10:30-12:00, 15:00-18:00 and 22:00-23:00. Drinks: Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages include draught beer, soft drinks, house wine by the glass, spirits (rum, vodka, tequila and gin) brandy, liqueurs, cocktails and hot beverages served from 10:00-24:00. Children: Ice cream is available from 10:00 till 22:00.