Cool and chic while embracing traditional values.
The popular Almyra (a member of Design Hotels) has been designed in a contemporary style, offering a very high standard of accommodation. Recreational amenities include three outdoor swimming pools (one for adults only), an indoor swimming pool (adults only), a children's pool, a spa and health club. With picturesque views of the old port and only a few minutes walk from the harbour, the hotel is perfectly situated to take full advantage of this popular resort. Many shops, bars, restaurants and tavernas are within a very short walk of the hotel.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double room inland view and sea view rooms sleep 1/3, there’s nothing ‘ordinary’ about anything at Almyra, even the entry-level rooms have sleek white décor, cutting-edge artisan furniture, marble bathroom and a trademark easy-breezy vibe. Aethon rooms sleep 2/2 and are furnished with custom-designed oak furniture, king size beds (twin beds available on request) and walk-in shower with balcony and sea-views. Kyma sea front suites sleep 2/3 and have an open-plan sitting and bedroom area with spectacular sea views. Outside, there is a seafront terrace, lawn with king size ‘day-bed’ and roof-top terrace with panoramic views of Paphos harbour. All Kyma Suites are equipped with Espresso Machines. Single rooms with inland view and single superior rooms with sea view are also available at a supplement. Veranda sea view rooms are available for sole occupancy with a single room supplement.
Please note Twin Bedded 2/3 Inland View Rooms and Superior 2/3 Sea View and Single Rooms have French windows (with a floor to ceiling sliding door) not a balcony. All rooms have baths, but only the Aethon room has a walk-in shower.
- 24 hr reception
- Free WiFi in public areas and in rooms
- Mosaics Restaurant
- Al fresco Notios Restaurant (weather permitting)
- Eauzone Restaurant at Almyraspa (adults only, serving breakfast on request and lunch. Open April to October)
- Lounge bar
- Pool bar
- Ouzeri Seafront Restaurant (April to November only)
- Conference room
- TV lounge
- Safety deposit boxes
- Air conditioning and central heating
- "Explorers" Kids Club (payable locally - pre booking and pre-payment is strongly recommended)
- Free safe boxes
- Free daytime use of tennis court
- Room service. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Live music in the evenings.
- Paddling pool
- Babysitting (on request, payable locally)
- Highchairs and early meals
- 'Baby Go Lightly' - the hotel can provide a wide range of baby products including car seats, buggies and nappies as well as a baby food menu (some baby products are payable locally)
- Explorers kids' club for children aged 4 months to 11 years old. The club is divided into 4 different age groups. 4 months to 3 years. 4 to 5 years. 6 to 8 years and 8 to 11 years. The Explorers kids' club is open from April to October (payable locally)
- It is recommended to pre book and prepay the kids' club and creche with the hotel in order to secure a place.
- Freshwater pools
- Indoor pool at Almyra Spa
- Almyra Spa
- Adults only pool at the Almyra Spa
- Floodlit tennis court (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Steam room