A spacious hotel offering comfort, hospitality and all-round fun.
The spacious rooms of the Aloe Hotel bring comfort and hospitality right there for your enjoyment. A programme of entertainment has the fun all planned out, and an array of facilities on offer which include two lovely outdoor pools with plenty of terrace space for sunbathing, tennis courts, a games room, gym and a health club with sauna, massage and more. The hotel's two restaurants serve a range of cuisine, with Cyprus theme nights a popular fixture where traditional buffet and folklore are the order of the day. In summer, the pool bars are open, or to escape the beating rays, there is also a tea lounge, cocktail bar and coffee shop. The centre of Paphos is 15-20 minutes on foot, or 5 minutes by car. Here you can discover the picturesque harbor along with the Medieval castle and a selection of seafood restaurants among its other attractions.
Olympic Rating: 3 Star Plus
Official Rating: 4 Star
Twin bedded rooms with bath, shower, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, four channel radio, satellite TV, safety deposit box (payable locally), mini bar (payable locally), hairdryer and a balcony with inland view.
Other room types available at a supplement:
Twin bedded rooms with side sea views or pool view. 2 Interconnecting rooms with inland view, pool view or side sea view. Junior Suites with inland view. 1 bedroom suites with inland view or side sea view.
- 24 hour reception
- Two restaurants (dress code: smart casual, no shorts)
- Free WiFi in the lobby area
- Free WiFi available in all rooms
- Cocktail bar (playing live music regularly)
- Two pool bars (summer only)
- Souvenir shop
- Conference & banqueting facilities
- Extensive lounge area
- TV/Video lounge
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally)
- Room service (07.00-23.00)
- Air conditioning/heating
- Laundry service.
Cafe Paradiso serving buffet breakfast, a la carte snacks all day, children's early dinners and theme nights. Mediterraneo Restaurant serving a la carte and table d'hote international cuisine and featuring weekly folklore show & theme nights (no shorts). Islander bar (poolside bar/summer only) serving snacks and grills throughout the day. Dress code: smart casual.
- Various theme nights including a Cyprus night with live music and traditional dancing
- Gourmet dinners with cabaret show
- Live music 3 times a week.
- Children's pool
- Children's playground
- Early meals & highchairs available
- Babysitting upon request
- Children's menu.
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Heated indoor pool (Nov-Apr)
- Free use of tennis court (daytime)
- The Aloe Health Club with sauna, jacuzzi and massage (payable locally)
- Games room
- Diving school on hotel premises (weather permitting).