Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences + Free Car Hire
Choose from a unique collection of some of the most spectacular properties on the Resort, and combine it with fine dining, exciting activities and relaxation by your private pool
Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences Cyprus, offers an extensive range of luxury holiday homes, including Villas and Apartments. Set within an award-winning 5-star Resort in Paphos, the luxurious Villas and Apartments offer a slice of high-end Cyprus life at its finest, in other words – a unique holiday experience.
Many of the properties overlook the PGA National Cyprus Aphrodite Hills Golf course, while others have views of the sea or mountains. These luxury self-contained accommodations come fully furnished to the highest standards with fully equipped kitchens and some with private pools. Properties are available with either 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people. A cleaning and welcome pack is provided upon arrival and guests have access to all facilities throughout the resort.
The accommodation options are endless and there is something suitable for every budget. The options include: 1, 2 & 3-bedroom Apartments, 2 & 3-bedroom Premium Serviced Apartments, 2 & 3-bedroom Junior Villas, 2, 3, 4 & 5-bedroom Superior Villas, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom Elite Villas, 3, 4 & 5-bedroom Mythos Collection Villas.
With fascinating views and breath-taking natural surroundings, all these beautiful Villas and Apartments will awaken and invigorate your senses.
Paphos Airport is just a 10-minute drive and the city centre of Paphos is also just a 20-minute drive away. The resort offers a traditional Village Square where guests can enjoy a wide choice of Restaurants, Bars and shops.
The resort is also ideal for families with superb facilities for the children including a dedicated children's Kids' Clubs with a wide range of fun activities. Throughout the summer guests can enjoy live and varied entertainment occasionally staged at the Resort’s Village Square.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: Villa
- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 respectively
- 2 or more Bathrooms (except 1-bedroom Apartment)
- Complimentary 'Welcome Parcel' on arrival
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in properties. (Elite & Mythos Collection Villas receive daily cleaning. Premium Serviced Apartments receive daily tidy-up).
- Pool towels and bathroom towels on arrival and changed on the mid-stay cleaning.
- Bathroom amenities (replenished daily in Elite & Mythos Collection Villas)
- Linen provided
- Linen changed once per week
- Private pool (except some Junior Villas and all Apartments)
- Air conditioning (included)
- Barbecue facilities in all villas
- Free WiFi
- DVD player (in all villas only)
- Dish washer (in all villas only)
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Free use of safe boxes (in all properties)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all properties
- Ideal for couples, families, golfers, weddings and groups
- Countryside location
- Guest check-in at the exclusive Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences, situated in the centre of the Resort.
- Guests are privately escorted to their property on arrival.
- Guests have access to the exclusive Holiday Residences Guest Lounge
- Daily welcome meetings by a member of the team, in Guest Lounge at a pre-allocated time.
- Beach day-pass. One per person, per week, including shuttle to and from Zias Beach (seasonal).
- Holiday Residences guests are provided with 'Benefit Card' allowing for discounts and/or preferential rates around the Resort.
- Free -Kids Club Pass' - 5 hours per property, for every completed 7-night stay. Unlimited for guests staying at the Elite & Mythos Collection Villas.
- 24-hour Security Assistance
- The Village Square is where a choice of restaurants and bars can be found including the Pithari Traditional Cypriot Taverna, Zimi Pizza and Pasta Restaurant, a gourmet Gate to India Restaurant, the Golf Clubhouse and Lounge, the convenient Ladi & Rigani Kebab/ Souvlaki house, the Anoi Pub offering world beers, wines and an excellent gastro-pub menu as well as the seasonal open-air Beer Garden.
- There are a number of shops and boutiques including a mini-market, car & bike hire, ice cream parlour, coffee house, banking facilities and a 24-hour medical centre.
- Catherine’s chapel in Village Square complete with shaded a gazebo where religious and civil marriage ceremonies can be conducted.
- Please note that some amenities and leisure activities are payable locally.
- 5 hours complimentary Aphrodite Hills Kids Club usage is included per property per week
- Summer Baby Crèche for children 6-42 months
- Summer Kids Club with a wide variety of fun activities
- Junior Tennis activities – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Dream Team Football activities – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Horse Riding treks and lessons – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Resort Playground at Village Square
- Kids Menu at all outlets
- Baby & Kids Equipment for hire
- Mini Golf at Resort Village Square
Aphrodite Villas Guests can use the Aphrodite Resort facilities on the same complex (payable locally and subject to availability).
PGA National Aphrodite Hills Golf Club offers a PGA National 18-hole championship standard course. The Cabell Robinson designed course is a total of 6299 metres and is a par 70/71 which is both challenging and exhilarating. The course embraces two plateaux hugging the coastal landscape and 300 metres above the crystal Mediterranean in an area of dramatic natural beauty, needless to say the vistas are stunning. The clubhouse offers excellent dining and refreshment facilities plus a well-stocked pro-shop. There is also an excellent 3-hole golf academy for PGA expert tuition plus driving range and putting greens.
Zias Beach at Avdimou is a 15-minute drive away. A complimentary shuttle bus runs to and from the Beach on a daily basis. Holiday Residences guests are provided with sunbeds, umbrellas, towels and a bottle of water at a cost of €6.00 per person. Shower and changing facilities are also available.
The Retreat Spa is a Greco-Roman inspired haven for the senses. Serene surroundings encourage the indulgence of mind, body and soul. An expert team of therapists offer a holistic and comprehensive choice of treatments. The Retreat Spa also offers guests a stunning infinity pool with exceptional views, juice bar and fragrant courtyards for relaxation.
Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy features 9 professional courts, of which 5 are plexi-cushion hard courts and 4 European red clay courts – designed to offer players of all standards a surface that is of the highest quality. Professional coaching services for all levels are available. There is a pro-shop, changing facilities and a snack shop.
Dream Team Football Academy is a professional UK provider of football fun and development for boys and girls of all ages and abilities. The academy’s qualified Coaches are devoted to developing children’s football skills to the highest of standards, whilst keeping their experience fun, safe and enjoyable on a 3G football pitch.
The Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers horse riding experiences in the forestry land of Lakkos Tou Frangou, which is adjacent to the north end of the Resort. Located in an area of outstanding beauty, the horse-riding facilities are available for all ages and abilities. The stable facilities include private lessons for beginners or experienced riders; trail riding off-road in stunning countryside; a Pony Club where children visit the stables to learn about riding and pony care, and a large outdoor arena.
Biking Trails within the nearby forests or close to Aphrodite's Rock (rental available),
Multi-purpose Court available for volleyball
Basketball, mini-football, Mini-golf
Some resort facilities are subject to seasonal closure and according to demand and weather conditions. Some facilities may be payable locally.
Spa and Treatment Information
This resort boosts an on-site Retreat Spa offering a wealth of relaxing treatments and packages.
Indulge yourself with some much needed pampering by adding a Spa Package to your holiday booking. Please note Spa treatments are available at a supplement. See Spa menu below.
- Personalised Express Facial(25 minutes) Your therapist will select the most suitable facial for your skin. Every ESPA personalised facial includes a consultation, analysis, cleanse, exfoliation and the choice of either a personalised facial mask or face massage, and finishes with an application of a booster serum to suit your skin.
- Skin Radiance Facial(55 minutes) This revitalising facial treatment helps refresh tired skin, giving a noticeably brighter and naturally radiant appearance. A special application of ESPA Skin Radiance Moisturiser, rich in natural AHAs and BHAs from Hawaiian Algae and Meadowsweet, helps to smooth, reduce irregular pigmentation and brighten the skin to deliver instant results.
- Skin Purifying Facial(55 minutes) Ideal for oily, congested and problematic skin, or those suffering with hormonal imbalance. This deep cleansing facial helps to regulate oil secretions and refine open pores. Essential Tea Tree and White Thyme oils, which are naturally decongesting and anti-inflammatory, are used to soothe and calm the skin, encouraging a more balanced and clearer complexion.
- De-Sensitiser Facial(55 minutes) A comforting facial for sensitive skins prone to redness and irritation, leaving skin calmed and nourished. De-sensitising natural plant extracts and calming aromatherapy oils such as chamomile and Benzoin, are used to gently cleanse, nourish and hydrate fragile skin. This soothing facial helps to reduce skin sensitivity leaving skin calmed, nourished and comfortable.
- Re-Hydration Facial (55 minutes) A intensive and regenerating facial for dehydrated skin leaving it supple and nourished. Gentle cleansing and exfoliation help the skin absorb replenishing face treatment oils and masks to deeply moisturise and sooth the complexion. This rehydrating facial leaves skin smooth and feeling rejuvenated.
- Men's Age Rebel Facial (85 minutes) An effective, age defying facial designed to deliver immediate results to tired looking skin, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Men's ESPA Personalised Facial (55 minutes) This expert facial is specifically tailored to you and will include deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam and gentle extraction where needed, and a treatment specific massage and mask. Finally ESPA skincare products including an intensive booster serum are chosen to suit your individual needs to achieve maximum results.
- Back, Face & Scalp Treatment(85 minutes) Renowned as our 'Hero' treatment and loved by all. This ESPA experience delivers triple results by targeting three key areas - the back, the face and the scalp, making it the ideal treatment for anyone.
- Total Holistic Bodycare(85 minutes) An indulgent body treatment to melt away tension and bring your body and mind back into harmonious balance. The treatment begins with body brushing and exfoliation to soften the skin. An indulgent massage follows, using nourishing essential oils, soothing tired, aching muscles. Finally a comforting head massage with gentle stretching allows you to relax and unwind.
- Personalised Body Wrap(55 minutes) A salt and oil full body exfoliation with your choice of relaxing, invigorating or detoxifying ingredients, is followed by a Marine Algae or Mud wrap applied to the body. Indulge in a soothing scalp massage whilst cocooned before taking a refreshing shower. The treatment is concluded with a hydrating body lotion.
- Gentle Body Polish(25 minutes) A gentle refining scrub that removes impurities and dead skin cells; skin is left soft and hydrated. Ideal prior to any body treatment or massage.
- Lift & Firm Hip & Thigh Treatment(55 minutes). A highly effective, stimulating treatment to target cellulite fluid retention and uneven skin texture. Using potent marine extracts, iced mitts, a deeply detoxifying massage and specialised abdominal massage techniques to help cleanse and purify the colon, giving excellent results. Ideal for people concerned by the appearance of cellulite.
Retreat Spa Manicure
Retreat Spa Pedicure.
- Swedish Massage(55 minutes) A relaxing massage which releases tension, improves circulation and eases aching muscles.
- Swedish Back Massage(25 minutes). Ideal for those requiring focused attention on the back. The therapist will intuitively release tension in your back, neck & shoulders using a fusion of different techniques, individualised to leave you feeling relaxed, supple and soothed.
- Deep Tissue Massage(55 minutes) Recharge your body and kick start your circulation with this deep tissue massage. The masseur will help to relieve tension from specific areas of the body, either to release muscle stiffness due to overexertion in the Gym or to improve fluid retention and poor circulation associated with cellulite conditions.
- Sports Massage(55 minutes) Treatment of soft tissue injury or sports related injury through specialist sports massage techniques. This session can also be used as an injury prevention tool, keeping you in top condition for your chosen sport, alleviating aches and pains caused by overuse of muscles and improving flexibility.
- Muscle Melt (40 minutes) A condensed massage for those who suffer with tension related headaches and neck strain. If you have little time to spare, this deeply soothing back, face and stress releasing scalp massage is an ideal way to melt away tension and relieve tight muscles. Includes back massage, facial massage and scalp massage.
- Aromatherapy Massage(55 minutes) ESPA aromatherapy massage is essential, professional and specific, using a blend of individually chosen oils. A personal consultation will ensure that you receive a unique treatment to suit your specific needs. Choose from the following: Detoxifier, De Stresser, Muscle Relaxer, Jet Lag Reviver, Immune Booster, Energiser, Body Toner. Includes aromatherapy massage to back, legs, arms, abdomen and neck/shoulder massage.
- Indian Indulgence(40 minutes) Indian Head Massage has been practised for over 4000 years. Relieving tension from your shoulders, neck, head and face, the treatment is concluded with oiling of the hair to balance your hair, scalp, and mind.
- Thai Massage(55 minutes) Performed on the floor, an ingenious system of movements, allows the therapist to manipulate, loosen and stretch the body, with techniques unique to this ancient massage. Working on the energy lines which run throughout the body, it releases blockages, opens the chakras, increasing your energy and flexibility whilst inducing a peaceful mind..
- Royal Thai Massage(70 minutes) Using a relaxing blend of traditional Thai aromatic herbal oils, all tension is released from the body and mind with techniques unique to this sublime Oriental massage.
- Relax Stone Therapy Massage(75 minutes) Hot stone massage is a unique treatment of heated volcanic stones applied with essential oils to the body in ways that bring about relief to sore and stiff muscles, releasing tension, to bring about tranquility and a more balanced flow of energy.
- Thermae Experience(75 minutes) Our supervised Thermae Experience is a sequence of Greco-Roman Thermae heat rooms, true to the classical bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxation. The experience provides a wonderful potent detoxifying treatment and includes Laconium, Caldarium, Frigidarium, Sauna, Hammam or Showers, Tepidarium.
- Full Hammam Ritual - Signature Treatment(85 minutes) The ultimate hammam experience combining the benefits of hammam steam bathing, the cleansing Retreat Spa 'Signature Loofah Soap' scrub and a vigorous full body soap massage performed on heated marble plinth; all guaranteed to make your skin glow and provide deep muscle relaxation.
- Pre-Natal Treatment(55 minutes) A deeply nourishing body massage designed to target areas prone to stress and tension during and after pregnancy. Gentle back exfoliation, if required, is followed by a soothing body massage specifically designed to suit your individual concerns, focusing on the areas needed to alleviate muscular aches whilst helping to relax, restore and revitalise.
- Reflexology(55 minutes) Using ancient Chinese techniques, reflexology works on the principle that all our organs are represented in the feet. By working on these points with acupressure, the therapist can help to rebalance the system And obtain harmony to body and mind.
- Reiki(75 minutes) Reiki originates from Japan and works to treat the person as a whole, to release stagnant energy and boost the body's own healing system, promoting physical, mental and spiritual well being.
SPA DAY PACKAGES AND SIGNATURE TREATMENTS
Total Holistic Body Care with Hot Stones
Skin Radiance Facial.
Lift & Firm Hip & Thigh Treatment
Lift and Firm Facial
Back, Face and Scalp Treatment
Re-Shape & Polish to Hands and Feet
Wash and Blow Dry
- Just For Him
Nail File & Buff
- On many of our villa holidays, we offer one free car hire per booking. The car will be a Group A, Chevrolet Matiz (or similar). This car is suitable for 4 adults and approximately 2 standard pieces of luggage. This car can be upgraded when making your booking or up to 2 weeks before departure. If free car hire is available it can be arranged to be collected from and returned to the airport.
- Check-out is 10:00am
WEDDINGS AT APHRODITE HILLS
Let our qualified and professional team take care of your essential final touches, so that you look your absolute best on the day.
- Bride Essentials
Make up & Trial
Bridal Hair & Trial
Hands & Feet Polish of your choice.
- Wedding Party Essentials
Wash & Blow Dry
Hands & Feet Polish of your choice.
- HENS PARTY RETREAT DAY
Have your hen's party at the award winning Retreat Spa and allow your friends to indulge in the spa facilities, making it a special day to remember. We can either create a package to suit your requirements, or choose our Hen's Retreat Package below. (Minimum of 4 persons and subject to availability)
Choice of facial treatment from the following
Skin Radiance Facial
Skin Purifying Facial
Choice of Massage from the following:
Swedish Full Body Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
- HONEYMOON RETREAT DAY
The Honeymoon Retreat Day is the ideal way for you to escape for some essential time together. The day is designed so that the two of you can enjoy the delights of our couple's suite where you can submit yourselves into the hands of our specialised therapists and indulge in simultaneous treatments.
Full Hammam Ritual
Lovers' Retreat Lunch
Aromatherapy Massage (85 minutes).