Aquamare Beach Hotel
A stylishly designed hotel in beautiful surroundings.
The stylishly designed Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa offers guests great accommodation and brilliant facilities. The L'Aqua Spa offers a unique range of treatments, massages and a steam bath in beautiful surroundings for those who wish to relax and be pampered. Guests are welcome to use the open-air swimming pool, as well as the sun terrace and poolside bar. Live entertainment and theme nights are also organised by the resort. The hotel is located 3 km from Paphos harbour and a good selection of bars and restaurants can be found within a 15-20 minute walk.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Twin rooms are available either with an inland view or sea view. Amenities include a bath, bathroom toiletries, hairdryer, balcony with table & chairs, coffee & tea making facilities, electronic safety deposit box, mini bar fridge, dressing table, satellite TV & radio, coffee table & chairs, individually controlled air conditioning and a telephone. Family Rooms with an inland view are available also, with an additional supplement and provide the same facilities as the twin rooms, just with more space. Superior Rooms with an inland view, side sea view or sea view are also available at an additional charge and provide ample space whilst having the same facilities as the twin rooms.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Free safe boxes in lobby
- Money exchange facilities
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning service
- Kiosk/Souvenir Shop
- Taxi service
- Free WiFi in Lobby area*
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
Kirke restaurant offers an irresistible breakfast and lunch buffet, Ambrosia restaurant offers dinner prepared with only the freshest ingredients, and the Nereus a la carte fine dining restaurant is open in the evenings serving a selection of delicious international dishes. Nektar Bar and Sunset Beach Bar serve drinks in a friendly and cosy environment.
- Outdoor children's novelty pool
- Children's play area
- Babysitting, early meals and high chairs (available upon request)
- Kindergarden (supervised only during Summer period)
- Free-form swimming pool
- Indoor pool (heated from 1st Nov to 31st March)
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Jet shower
- Large Jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Table tennis
- L'Aqua Spa offering a range of treatments including therapeutic, de-stress and relaxing massages, facial and body treatments, supervised hydrotherapy pool, saunas, hammam and a relaxation room
- L'Aqua fitness centre boasting state of the art exercise equipment.
Indulge yourself with some much needed pampering by adding a Spa Package to your holiday booking. Please note Spa treatments are available at a supplement.
One Day Spa Packages
- Day of Pleasure (3 hours 15 minutes): Surprised hydrotherapy program, Elemis exotic lime & ginger salt glow, relaxing massage, Elemis skin specifics taster facial, hammam, sauna & herbal tea.
- Day of Escapes (4 hours 15 minutes): Supervised hydrotherapy program, gentle body exfoliation, hot stone massage, enhancing radiance facial, hammam, sauna & herbal tea.
- Gentlemens Retreat (4 hours 15 minutes): Supervised hydrotherapy program, Elemis deep tissue massage, Elemis exotic lime & ginger salt glow, Elemis skin specifics IQ facial for men, hammam, sauna & herbal tea.
Two Day Spa Packages
- Mind, Body and Spirit (5 hours): Supervised hydrotherapy program, Indian head massage, Elemis warming ocean bath Elemis exotic lime & ginger salt glow, elemis deep tissue massage, Elemis skin specifics fruit active facial, hammam, sauna & herbal tea.
- Nature's Best (5 hours 45 minutes): Supervised hydrotherapy program, gentle body exfoliation, hot stone, massage, purifying bath with marine crystals & precious oils, harmonizing body wrap, enhancing radiance facial, hammam, sauna & herbal tea.
Three Day Spa Packages
- Relax and Pamper (8 hours): 2x Supervised hydrotherapy programs, gentle body exfoliation, relaxing massage, total rehydrating facial, Indian Head massage, relaxing bath with marine oils, harmonizing body wrap, 2x hamman, sauna & herbal tea.
- Stress Buster (8 hours): 2x supervised hydrotherapy programs, Elemis deep tissue massage, L' aqua De-stress massage, Elemis exotic lime & ginger salt glow, Elemis warming ocean bath, Elemis Aroma spa ocean wrap muselease, Elemis advance performance facial pro collagen. 2 x hammam, sauna & herbal tea.
S17 All Inclusive:
A great variety of local, continental & English breakfast items
are served daily between 07:00 -10:00 at the Kirke Restaurant
Guests who missed breakfast have the opportunity to enjoy a late Continental Breakfast served daily between
10:00 - 12:00 noon at the Kirke Restaurant.
Lunch International Buffet:
The Lunch buffet includes a variety of local and international
specialities including the soup of the day, freshly made salads,
grills, local specialities and other international dishes. Lunch is
served daily between 13:00 - 14:30 at the Kirke Restaurant.
Should you have missed lunch, freshly made cold
sandwiches and other snacks are available for you between
15:00 - 17:00 at Tavernaki Beach Bar.
NOTE: Please note that for health & hygiene reasons, snacks
can be consumed only at Tavernaki Beach Bar, and not to be carried around the pool, garden and/or beach areas.
Enjoy your ‘afternoon tea’ at the Tavernaki Beach Bar daily
between 16:30 - 17:30. On offer: selection of teas and
coffees along with a variety of dry cakes & biscuits.
• Ambrosia Restaurant
Daily rich buffet including soups, variety of salads, local and
International cuisine, vegetarian & kids food options, selection
of cakes & gateaux, fresh fruits and more are served daily at
the Ambrosia Restaurant 19:00 - 21:30. Signature
theme nights will give you the opportunity to experience
various dishes from around the world.
• Kirke Restaurant
To enrich your dinner experiences, once a week you HAVE
the opportunity to enjoy the Aquamare BBQ dinner at Kirke
Restaurant served between 19:00 - 21:30.
• Sunset Terrace
You also have the chance to taste authentic Italian cuisine
with pizzas and pasta at the outdoor a la carte restaurant
Sunset Terrace from 19:00 - 21:30.
Reservations are required at least 24hrs in advance. The Sunset Terrace operates May to October only.
For guests who missed dinner due to a late check-in etc., cold snacks are available at the Nektar Bar between 22:00 - 24:00 midnight.
Bars and drinks:
Tavernaki Beach Bar
A selection of hot beverages, local alcoholic and local non-alcoholic drinks are served at the Tavernaki Beach Bar between 10:00 - 24:00.
A selection of hot beverages, local alcoholic and local non-alcoholic drinks are served at the Nektar lobby Bar between 16:30 - 24:00.
Drinks are served also..
• During Breakfast time at Kirke Restaurant including a variety
of hot beverages plus local juices and water.
During Lunch & during Afternoon snacks at Kirke Restaurant
including a variety of hot beverages, local juices, soft drinks and
water, local wine & beer.
During dinner at any restaurant offering the ‘All Inclusive’
Added values included in your all inclusive status
Tea and coffee facilities replenished everyday
Free Mini bar [upon arrival only] with soft drinks & mineral water
Wi-Fi in lobby area when using your own device
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna
Tennis court, Table tennis, Archery
Gym classes incl. Power (Strength Program), Top Ride
(Spinning Class) and more.