Capital Coast Resort and Spa
An elegant, up-market resort with an excellent range of facilities and beautiful sea views.
Nestling between Paphos' ancient harbour and the beautiful sandy beaches of Coral Bay, the Capital Coast Resort & Spa is blessed with breathtaking, uninterrupted views of the azure waters of the Mediterranean. The resort has been designed with warmth and hospitality and its buoyant atmosphere captivates its guests, inviting you to enjoy the excellent hospitality and services. Directly in front of the hotel is the private, sandy beach where a variety of water sports are to be found including scuba diving, sailing, windsurfing and more. Other facilities within the resort include a floodlit tennis court and children's playground. The centrepiece of the resort, though, is the elegantly-styled outdoor pool cascading down from the Health Club. Enjoy drinks and snacks in the sunshine at the Pool Bar. Inside the Health Club there is another pool, as well as a steam room, Finnish sauna, fitness centre, gymnasium and aerobics studio. Next to the Health Club is the Capital Coast Anemones Spa, which offers guests the chance to relax in the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, or de-stress with one of the many relaxing massage and beauty treatments.
From Paphos, you can explore all the history, culture and leisure amenities of the area including The Tombs of the Kings, ancient Paphos with its mosaics and the Paphos For - a short walk from the hotel. A 30-minute drive will take you to the Elea, Tsada and Aphrodite Hills golf courses. Limassol, ancient Amathus, Troodos mountains, and even the capital Nicosia are also all easily reached by car from Paphos.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Accommodation consists of one, two and three bedroom self catering suites. All include en suite bathroom, individual climate control, a telephone, safety deposit box, iron / ironing board, lounge, dining and kitchen area. Each accommodation unit is also provided with DVD/CD player with MP3 connectivity, flat screen interactive television with music and games and satellite television with English channels. Other room types available at a supplement; One bedroom executive suites, two bedroom superior suite, two bedroom executive suites, two bedroom penthouse suites, three bedroom superior suite, three bedroom executive suites and three bedroom penthouse suites.
- Capital Coast Resort & Spa houses a restaurant, lounge bar and pool bar, catering for all guests needs. The restaurant, located on the ground floor overlooking the Sea, serves international cuisine at affordable prices. First class chefs work endlessly to provide diverse and mouth-watering dishes from around the world. An abundance of waiting staff is also on hand, ensuring a high standard of service that is expected by our guests.
- The lounge bar, situated opposite the restaurant is the ideal setting for a night-cap after dinner. Live entertainment is on regularly and every kind of drink imaginable is on offer to accompany the unwinding atmosphere. The lounge bar terrace is the ultimate place to experience the beauty of the Cypriot sunset at the end of every relaxing day.
- The pool bar is open in the summer season for lunchtime snacks and drinks; serviced with a team of dedicated waiting staff for our guests, a day by the pool is sure to be relaxing.
- Outdoor fresh water swimming pool
- Multi purpose court (tennis, volleyball, basketball)
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Wellness centre with spa; Finnish sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym, heated indoor fresh water swimming pool. (Please note spa treatment are subject to availability and payable locally).