Queens Bay Hotel
A good standard hotel offering impressive views of the Mediterranean.
The Queens Bay Hotel is a popular hotel situated just eight kilometres from the famous Paphos harbour. Its location commands impressive views of the Mediterranean Sea and is set in gardens stretching down to the beach where you can watch the sunset or simply relax on a sun lounger and enjoy the views. The Queens Bay is a good standard three star hotel where the staff are on hand to offer a warm welcome and has modern amenities to ensure your stay is a relaxing one. Enjoy the impressive sea views from the rooms. The Queens Bay Hotel invites you to enjoy the classic setting of Cassiopia Restaurant with its array of foods and artistic displays or maybe take time to relax and sit back in the bar or the open air terrace. A perfect place for your pre-dinner aperitifs and after dinner drinks. Guests can spend the day enjoying the sun, swimming in the pool or participating in the full day and evening entertainment programme. With games, sports, quizzes, competitions and live music, there is something for everyone.
Olympic Rating: 3 Star
Official Rating: 3 Star
• Breakfast : Served from 07.15 - 10.00. An enriched breakfast buffet including hot and cold foods, fresh fruits and cereals.
• Lunch/snacks : Buffet lunch is served between 12.00 - 15.00 at the Didos Coffee Shop ( occasionally a set menu may be offered instead of a buffet). Between 15.00 – 17.30 the snack menu is available at the Didos Coffee Shop.
• Dinner : Dinner is served from 19.30 - 22.00 and is a buffet serving a sumptuous array of hot and cold local and international dishes (occasionally a set menu may be offered instead of a buffet dinner).
• Throughout the day (12:00 – 21:30) a selection of cakes, biscuits, fruits and ice creams are available.
• Drinks are available from 10.30 – 24.00 from all open bars. Choosing from house spirits, carafe wine, draught beer, local brandies & liqueurs, hot beverages and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.
• Table Tennis, Tennis (daytime) and Darts.
• Full daily and evening entertainment program. Sports and activities that include Archery, meet the management cocktail, tour of the hotel, flower and cookery demonstrations and much more.
• Tea and coffee making facilities in the room are available to All-Inclusive clients.