Enter a world of comfort, peace and tranquillity.
The Elysium is situated in a lovely beach front location, adjacent to the Tombs of the Kings. It boasts unique architecture and charm and is furnished and decorated to very fine standards with stylish accommodation, excellent facilities and an extensive array of dining options. The historic and picturesque Paphos harbour is just a 25 minute walk away and a good selection of restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance.
Deluxe Rooms with twin/double beds have a bath/shower, direct dial telephone, Sat-LCD flat screen television, hairdryer, magnifying mirror in bathroom, mini-bar, safe deposit box, air-conditioning/heating, balcony and an inland view.
Deluxe Rooms Sea View, Family Suites with one double bedded bedroom with a bathroom and a separate living room area, complete with a writing desk, a second Sat-LCD television and a shower room. There is a balcony with a choice of inland or sea view.
Royal Garden Villas with Private Pool Garden View, are set slightly apart from the main building, designed around a traditional village square lined with lemon trees. The double height sitting room overlooked by mezzanine sleeping gallery coupled with traditional interior aims to recreate the traditional style of Cypriot village houses. Each villa has an Expresso machine, i-docking station, separate shower room, balcony facing the Royal Pool, private garden, plunge pool and a jumbo sunbed.
Family Cyprian Maisonettes are designed to a high standard in a traditional style with rustic terracotta tiles and ceilings of timber and local bamboo. These rooms incorporate a double height sitting room overlooked by a mezzanine sleeping gallery. One maisonette consists of 1 bedroom, a separate shower room, a living area with comfortable seating arrangements, and a second LCD-TV set. The Family Cyprian Maisonettes open onto the beautiful royal gardens or onto a private garden. Maisonettes are equipped with dressing table, marble or carpet flooring, mini bar, direct dial telephone with voicemail, safe deposit box, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries and iPod, MP3 player docking station.
Royal Studios Garden View are available with or without private pool. The Megaron (royal wing) with its arcaded ground floor and colonnaded loggias on the first floor, is a stately structure, houses the twelve Royal Studios, six of which located on the ground floor have their own individual splash pool and garden facility. Each studio has a separate shower and bathroom facility, an Expresso machine and an i-docking station. The Royal Studios are available for the use of adults only (16 years and over).
Deluxe Rooms may also be available for sole use.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- Conference facilities
- WiFi available in all rooms, public areas and meeting rooms (free of charge)
- Open-air Greek amphitheatre
- Chapel for weddings
- Multi-media TV room with internet terminals
- Laundry & valet service
- Gift shop & jewellery shop
- Boutique, ESPA products, florist & photographer.
- The Lemonia Piazza is situated at the lower lobby of the hotel. The Lemonia Piazza functions as an all day dining venue, offering local specialities and a variety of international classic dishes from around the world. The Lemonia Terrace is open from May to October (weather permitting) and has a magnificent view of the pool, gardens and fountains.
- The Ristorante Bacco offers an exceptionally authentic Italian cuisine from Tuscany . Our chefs prepare a wide range of fresh home-made pasta dishes, tender meats and fish dishes, all prepared by using the finest fresh ingredients. The restaurant itself has brick clad barrel vaulted ceilings reminiscent of a wine cellar. Children over the age of six years are welcome in a family reserved area.
- The O’Shin Restaurant (recently re-decorated) adds another dimension to the Elysium’s gastronomy options offered. Style and décor featuring illuminated alcoves are as distinctive as every dish. Here our Chefs are proud to present you with an exquisite menu based on the contemporary way and art of Sushi. Fresh produce and unique creations express a cuisine with an inspirational and wandering soul.
- The Epicurean Restaurant, with its impressive décor featuring stone arches and French windows offers uninterrupted views of the gardens and pools. Here you can enjoy the chef’s daily menu, which includes Mediterranean fish and meat specialities, as well as an à la carte international menu. Between May and October, the dining room opens onto the Epicurean Terrace, where you can enjoy dinner under the stars in the hotel’s extensive gardens.
- The Mediterraneo Restaurant, situated a few metres from the beach with a cooling breeze from the sea, and serves a selected range of dishes from the local and Mediterranean cuisines, as well as fresh fish and seafood. The rustic atmosphere is enhanced by an open kitchen and traditional wooden furniture. The Mediterraneo is open from May to October.
- The Astria Bar, is themed around the night sky with constellations. Intimate seating allows for privacy while two external pergola covered terraces offering additional seating overlooking the Lethe Spring, which beautifully lit at night. This is the place to meet at night and enjoy a range of signature cocktails, premium whiskies, cognacs and other beverages, as well as an extensive selection of cigars. Live music on most evenings.
- The Cafe Occidental is located in the heart of the resort and enjoys dramatic views of the sea, as well as the sunset to the west, the vast atrium with its floor mosaics, urns, buttresses and massive timber roof to the east. The focal point is the medieval fireplace made of antique stone. Heavy curtains and the dark timber flooring is complimented by antique leather seats. A library adjacent to the fireplace provides newspapers and books for a relaxing read or quiet conversation. Drinks, afternoon tea and pastries with freshly brewed coffee or tea are served throughout the day.
- The Mare Nostrum Pool Bar, sunken below the ground level and at the same height as the pool water, La Loggia is surrounded by rustic stone planters, which form a piazza covered by timber pergolas. Set adjacent to the pool, it combines a nautical experience reminiscent of a seaside fishing village built on the edge of the sea - a truly Mediterranean experience where you can enjoy a wide range of thirst-quenching exotic cocktails and drinks, ice creams and freshly squeezed juice.
- Angels Kids' Club operating at peak times (April - October, Christmas, New Year, Easter and major half-term school holidays during the winter season)
- Two children's pools (one main pool which is partly covered to protect children from the sun and an additional pool with water slide)
- Kids' menu & highchairs available in selected restaurants
- Babysitting (24hr notice required, payable locally)
- Video games arcade.
- Giant outdoor multi-level pool with hydro-massage pool
- Two tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Four 18-hole championship standard golf courses within a 25 minute drive from the hotel
- PADI scuba diving centre
- Opium Health Spa with ESPA products (spa packages/treatments can be pre booked)
- The Royal Pool (adults only)
- High tech gym
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Relaxation areas
- Steam room
- Indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi.