Crystal Springs Beach Hotel
A beautiful hotel with great facilities, perfect for families and holidaymakers with a passion for Scuba diving and snorkelling.
The four star, award winning Crystal Springs Beach Hotel sits within its own tropical gardens that give way to an exclusive sandy beach in one of the most beautiful areas of the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Its privileged location on the outskirts of the popular Protaras resort commands breathtaking views in a calm and relaxing environment. Stepping out of the hotel, the vast amenities and vibrant nightlife of Protaras are close by making the hotel ideal for couples and families alike.
The Crystal Springs Beach hotel is situated in the well known area of Protaras with its panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea and natural surroundings. The Protaras center is approximately 1000m away and is also accessible by localy bus. Restraurants, Taverns and a variety of shops are located in the Protaras area.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Family room sea view - Decorated in bright colours, these family sea view rooms offer a maximum capacity of four persons to better suit the needs of a family. They come with air conditioning, satellite TV, mini fridge, free toiletries, WiFi, telephone, iron, hairdryer, safe deposit box and a private balcony.
Superior room sea view - The recently created superior rooms offer a taste of modern luxury and are situated in the most prime location of the hotel, amidst the gardens where they command magnificent, privileged sea views. With unique decors, these suites offer all the standard amenities, plus a host of luxurious extras including express check in/check out, balcony, safe deposit box, mini fridge, air conditioning, WiFi, hairdryer, big screen TV, afternoon room service, bathrobes and slippers and sparkling wine and fruits upon arrival.
Executive suite sea view - The Executive Suite offers the amenities and luxuries of the Studio Suite, plus an additional room with a guest area, bathroom, sofa bed, and a big screen TV. The two rooms are joined by a connecting door.
- Restaurants & bars
- 24 hr reception
- Car parking
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi available in rooms (payable locally)
- Souvenir shop
- Hairdressing salon (on request)
- Please note some amenities may be payable locally.
- Salamina restaurant offers an exquisite a la carte menu of savoury international dishes as well as local specialties.
- Yialos pool bar offers light meals, grills and snacks that are freshly cooked to order
- Tefkros bar is where you can enjoy a pre dinner drink or as a warm up before the party atmosphere of the nearby resorts
- Teen activities
- Mini disco (6 times a week at 8pm)
- Children’s pool
- Children’s animation programme including water games, table games and drawing
- Children’s menu
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi
- Amusement centre
- Diving centre (payable locally)
- Tennis (equipment rental available, lights payable locally)
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Bocce court
- Steam bath
- Beauty salon offering treatments, manicures and massages
- Please note some leisure activities may be payable locally.
Summer 2017 All Inclusive programme
Breakfast from 07:00-10:00, lunch from 12:30-14:30 and dinner 18:30-21:30. There are a variety of theme nights including Italian, Asian, Cyprus and BBQ nights. Ice cream is served during lunch and dinner. Snacks are served from 10.30 - 12.30 and from 14.30 - 17.00, with a varied selection available on the All Inclusive snack menu.
Local wine, beer and soft drinks are available during lunch and dinner. Drinks: Unlimited beverages include local branded spirits, local wine by the glass,, cocktails, local brandies and liqueurs, non alcoholic drinks and hot drinks (cappuccino, hot chocolate, tea, filter coffee and espresso) in the hotel bars from 10:00-23:00.
The All Inclusive finishes at 12. 00 midday on the day of departure.