Crystal Springs Beach Hotel
A beautiful hotel with great facilities, perfect for families and holidaymakers with a passion for Scuba diving and snorkelling.
The four star, award winning Crystal Springs Beach Hotel sits within its own tropical gardens that give way to an exclusive sandy beach in one of the most beautiful areas of the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Its privileged location on the outskirts of the popular Protaras resort commands breathtaking views in a calm and relaxing environment. Stepping out of the hotel, the vast amenities and vibrant nightlife of Protaras are close by making the hotel ideal for couples and families alike.
The Crystal Springs Beach hotel is situated in the well known area of Protaras with its panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea and natural surroundings. The Protaras center is approximately 1000m away and is also accessible by localy bus. Restraurants, Taverns and a variety of shops are located in the Protaras area.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Family room sea view - Decorated in bright colours, these family sea view rooms offer a maximum capacity of four persons to better suit the needs of a family. They come with air conditioning, satellite TV, mini fridge, free toiletries, WiFi, telephone, iron, hairdryer, safe deposit box and a private balcony.
Superior room sea view - The recently created superior rooms offer a taste of modern luxury and are situated in the most prime location of the hotel, amidst the gardens where they command magnificent, privileged sea views. With unique decors, these suites offer all the standard amenities, plus a host of luxurious extras including express check in/check out, balcony, safe deposit box, mini fridge, air conditioning, WiFi, hairdryer, big screen TV, afternoon room service, bathrobes and slippers and sparkling wine and fruits upon arrival.
Executive suite sea view - The Executive Suite offers the amenities and luxuries of the Studio Suite, plus an additional room with a guest area, bathroom, sofa bed, and a big screen TV. The two rooms are joined by a connecting door.
- Restaurants & bars
- 24 hr reception
- Car parking
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi available in rooms
- Souvenir shop
- Hairdressing salon (on request)
- Please note some amenities may be payable locally.
- Salamina restaurant offers an exquisite a la carte menu of savoury international dishes as well as local specialties.
- Yialos pool bar offers light meals, grills and snacks that are freshly cooked to order
- Tefkros bar is where you can enjoy a pre dinner drink or as a warm up before the party atmosphere of the nearby resorts
- Teen activities
- Mini disco (6 times a week at 8pm)
- Children’s pool
- Playground for children aged 4 to 10 years
- Children’s animation programme including water games, table games and drawing
- Children’s menu
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Kids Club for toddlers and pre teens.
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi
- Amusement centre
- Diving centre (payable locally)
- Tennis (equipment rental available, lights payable locally)
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Bocce court
- Steam bath
- Beauty salon offering treatments, manicures and massages
- Aura Spa
- Please note some leisure activities may be payable locally.
Summer 2018 All Inclusive programme
Breakfast served from 07:00-10:00 in the Salamina Restaurant.
Lunch served from 12:30-14:30 in the Salamina Restaurant.
Dinner served from 18:30-21:30 in the Salamina Restaurant (Buffet) or in the Ouzerie Restaurant from 18.30 - 22.00 (Set Menu). A choice of light meals and snacks are served from 10.00 - 20.00 in the Yialos Pool Bar and after dinner snacks are available at the Tefkros Bar until 23.00.
Available in the Tefkros Bar from 10.00 - midnight (last orders at 23.00), and the Yialos Pool Bar from 10.00 - 01.00 (last orders 23.00)
A rich selection of branded alcoholic drinks, wines, beers, soft drinks, cocktails and hot beverages area available at all restaurants and bars. Special quality brands that are marked on the hotel menus with an asterisk are excluded from the All Inclusive Package, and will be available at a charge.
There will also be a daily replenishment of coffee and tea facilities.
The All Inclusive finishes at 12. 00 midday on the day of departure.