Grecian Park Hotel
Providing the ultimate in comfort combined with breathtaking views.
Located on the edge of a National Park and perched on a hillside overlooking the beautiful Konnos Bay with its crystal clear waters and golden sandy beach lies the prestigious Grecian Park Hotel. This holiday paradise offers complete resort facilities combined with excellent service in an atmosphere of tranquil elegance. Set midway between Ayia Napa and Protaras, both within a 10 minute drive, the Grecian Park Hotel will ensure the ultimate in comfort. All rooms and suites are furnished to meet the expectations of today's demanding traveller. Guests can enjoy the outside swimming pool, set amidst a landscaped sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas, with pool bar, serving refreshing drinks and daytime snacks. The Spa & Wellness centre will leave you rejuvenated, not to mention refreshed. The workout gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, aerobics and tennis courts are available and free of charge to all hotel guests. Guests can make use of the shuttle services to Ayia Napa offered free of charge by the Grecian Park Hotel. This pleasant, comfortable hotel is in a wonderfully secluded location, making it the perfect choice for those who want to get away from it all.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with bath, shower, air conditioning, TV, WiFi, hairdryer, mini bar, private safe, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and a balcony or terrace with inland view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with side sea or sea view, suites sleep 2 with sea view, deluxe suites sleep 2 with sea view, family suites sleep 2/4 with sea view and single rooms with inland or side sea view are also available at a supplement. Rooms have been recently renovated.
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Xasteria bar
- Pool bar
- Cliff bar
- 24-hour reception
- Beach kiosk
- Hair salon
- Conference facilities
- Business centre
- Free shuttle bus to Ayia Napa (four times daily).
- Air conditioning/central heating
Antaeus Restaurant serving a la carte, table d'hotel & theme nights. 'UMI' Japanese restaurant and sushi bar, open 19.00-23.00. Cafe Charisma serving breakfast (on terrace, weather permitting) and light meals throughout the day. Ravioli Italian Restaurant. Waiter or buffet service in all restaurants. Diabetic meals and vegetarian menu on request. Please note, dress code is casual but smart in all public areas during the evening. Shorts are not allowed in Antaeus Restaurant.
- Live music
- Cypriot night with folklore show
- Light entertainment programme.
- Paddling pool
- Garden playground with supervised mini club for children aged 4 to 12 years (July & August only)
- Babysitting (on request, minimum age 4 yrs)
- Early meals with children's menu & highchairs.
- Freshwater indoor and outdoor pool
- Two floodlit tennis courts (private lessons available, floodlights payable locally)
- Fully equipped health club with, sauna, steam bath, massage, Jacuzzi (treatments are payable locally)
- Aqua aerobics
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Activities programme
- Watersports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally)
- Health & Beauty centre.