Movenpick Resort and Spa El Gouna
A luxurious modern hotel, located in a tranquil area overlooking the sea and lagoons, will appeal to both couples and families.
The Movenpick Resort and Spa El Gouna is a luxurious 5 star resort and is situated in the Red Sea's premier leisure destination. Nestled on the tip on El Gouna it located directly on the Red Sea, offering spectacular views over the turquoise water. It spans a total of 350,000sq.m and is surrounded by lagoons and ever-growing gardens. The self sustained tourist development of El Gouna is easily accessible by shuttle bus or boat, and features the downtown Oriental style village with restaurants, shops, a casino, golf course and the stylish Abu Tig Marina with exclusive shopping and dining facilities. The resort is fully wheelchair accessible and environmental friendly.
HOLIDAY EXTRA - Diving can be added to your Holiday.
Classic rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, hairdryer, mini-bar, satellite TV, safety deposit box, full bathroom and inland view. Deluxe rooms renovated sleeping 2/3 with inland view, deluxe junior suites renovated sleeping 2/3, classic superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea or lagoon view, classic superior single rooms with sea or lagoon view, classic single rooms with inland view, standard rooms sleeping 2/3 which have been recently renovated andsingle deluxe rooms with sea view are all available at a supplement. Most rooms have a balcony but some (located in the spa area) are without a balcony.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Pool/beach bars
- Souvenir shop
- News paper stand
- Hairdressing salon
- Money exchange
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- Wired internet connection in guest rooms (payable locally)
- Internet station
- Shuttle service daily to El Gouna by bus every 20 minutes, and by boat every hour (daily or weekly tickets available, payable locally)
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Conference/banquet rooms
Please note: Some amenities are charged extra and payable locally
- Soft animation throughout the day with games and competitions
- Daily evening show (Oriental show, animation show, belly dancing etc)
- Live music evening show in various venues.
The Movenpick Resort and Spa El Gouna offers a wide selection of culinary delights to suit everybody's taste. All dining outlets are non smoking indoors and require a dress code in the evening (Men long trousers, closed shoes. Ladies no beach wear).
- 'Palavrio' restaurant offers lavish buffets for breakfast and daily changing theme dinners for an unparallelled dining experience. (Included for half board and all inclusive). Open 07:00-10:30 & 18:00-22:00 (Summer 18:30-23:00).
- 'Il Limone' is situated at the spa area, and is very popular for it's Mediterranean dishes. (Included for all inclusive). Open 12.30-15.30 & 18.30-22.30 (Summer 19:00-22:30).
- 'El Sayadin' located right on the beach with fantastic views, a 'Chaine des Rotisseurs' restaurant for seafood and Oriental specialities for lunch and dinner. Open 12:30-16:30 & 18:30-22:30 (Summer 19:00-22:30).
- 'Bua Khao' situated by the Oasis pool it is the restaurant for exotic Thai dishes and is open for dinner. (Choice menu for all inclusive). Open 18:30-22:30 (Summer 19:00-22:30).
- 'Oasis and Lagoon' poolside restaurant with swim up bars are ideal for a refreshing drinks or casual meals and snacks during the day. Oasis open 10:00-16:30 (Summer 10:00-17:00) and Lagoon open 10:00-17:30 (Summer 10:00-18:00).
- 'Piazza' with it's Movenpick ice cream boutique and Ali Baba Oriental corner is the focal point of the hotel where live entertainment is taking place in the evening.
- 'Gallery' bar is the spot for fancy cocktails and drinks while watching sporting events. Open 15:00-23:00.
- 'Cafe Vienna' lounge bar is located at the spa area for a relaxing evening. Open 19:00-24:00.
- Separate children's area in the oasis, lagoon and spa pools
- Swimming lessons with 'Fred's Swim Academy'
- Kid's Club 5-12yrs (free of charge)
- Mini disco (activities 6 days per week)
- 3 playgrounds
- Highchairs/cots (on request, free of charge)
- Babysitting (on request, payable locally)
- Play area with slides
- Children's menu.
- Oasis pool
- Lagoon pool (heated in winter)
- Health club pool (heated in winter)
- Spa pool (heated in winter)
- Angsana Spa with massages & beauty treatments (
- Massage (traditional, Thai and aromatherapy, payable locally)
- Private beach
- Table tennis
- 2 floodlit tennis courts (payable locally)
- Squash court
- Aerobic classes
- Sauna, steam bath & jacuzzi (payable locally)
- Squash court (payable locally)
- Bicycle hire (payable locally)
- Nordic walking sticks (payable locally)
- Diving, snorkeling, sea trip (locally managed, payable locally)
- Kite surfing (locally managed, payable locally)
- Watersports (windsurfing within the resort, wake boarding/fun rides/parasailing available in El Gouna)
- Golf course nearby (payable locally).
Please note: Some facilities are charged extra and payable locally