LABRANDA Coral Beach
Surrounded by palm and baobab trees and with a distinctly African look, LABRANDA Coral Beach is perfectly at home in the beautiful Brufut Heights.
Overlooking the ocean and nestled between giant baobab trees, this beachfront property is well established as an all-inclusive tourist hotel, as well as offering extensive conference facilities. Its fantastic location beside the ocean ensures stunning views from both the rooms and public areas. The atmosphere is lively in winter, although quiet corners can be found and the small spa with its separate pool offers a tranquil alternative.
Located near the village of Brufut, the setting of this hotel is more secluded than some others in our collection with few bars and restaurants in the direct vicinity, making it ideal for a hotel-based, all-inclusive holiday. But with a number of activities on offer including water aerobics, a fitness room, table tennis and darts, there is plenty to do within the hotel along with simply relaxing! Children's activities may occasionally be organised, subject to minimum numbers, and there is a separate children's pool.
The lively resort of Kololi is just a ten-minute taxi ride away with its craft market, shops and numerous restaurants and bars if you wish for a change of scene.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star Plus
Official Rating: 4*
Dining during winter is buffet style and may be in the elevated Crematata buffet restaurant (not air-conditioned) where an extensive breakfast is also served, however, will mainly be served at the poolside. Afternoon snacks are served for all-inclusive guests. From April to October an all-day dining menu with a variety of dishes will be available until 10.30pm offering a good choice for lunch, dinner and snacks. An à la carte menu is also available with a 20% discount for all-inclusive guests. The Bar-A-Cuda pool bar serves drinks throughout the day and is the main all-inclusive outlet; the lobby TreeTop bar and lounge area enjoys stunning sea views and is run with a Wi-Fi service.
The LABRANDA Coral Beach is available on an All-inclusive basis. The following information outlines what is available through the all-inclusive package (not 24 hours).
- Buffet breakfast (07.00 – 10.30)
- Buffet lunch (1pm – 15.00)
- Sweet & savoury snacks (16.00 - 18.00)
- Buffet dinner (19.00 – 22.30)
- Hot & cold beverages from Bar-A-Cuda (09.00 - 23.00)
- Local spirits
- Local beer and house wine by the glass
- Water & soft drinks (excluding fresh fruit juices)
- Use of fitness room, sauna & steam room 9am - 9pm
- Free activities - water aerobics, table tennis, darts
- Full bottles, premium brands, fresh fruit juices, imported drinks and mini bar (stocked on request) - these will be subject to an additional charge
- Room service
- Internet access / telephone
- NB Timings are subject to change; all-inclusive finishes at the standard transfer time on the day of departure; excursions are not included
- Presentation of the guest bracelet or voucher and room key card is mandatory to enjoy above-mentioned facilities
- Bracelets are not transferable between guests
- There will be a charge for a lost bracelet
- Guests must sign for any all-inclusive consumption
The LABRANDA Coral Beach Hotel & Spa offers a stand-alone Spa facility offering a wide range of reasonably priced treatments, plus a hairdressing salon and fitness centre. There is also a small second pool overlooking the beach l in this area for use by Spa guests. Treatment rooms are either indoor, or some can be offered in an open-air setting, making the most of the cliff-top location. All guests will receive free use of the sauna and steam room from 9am-9pm.