Aegea Blue Cycladic Resort
Designed to look like a Cycladic village
Aegea Blue Cycladic Resort gazes down on the pristine beach of Zorgos in a protected Natura environment of unique natural beauty and is built to resemble an authentic Cycladic village. Consisting of 24 luxurious and independent villas ranging in size between 40 – 400 m2, the resort has various central squares, viewpoints, pathways, a swimming pool, amphitheater, restaurant and ample spaces for recreational activities.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning with individually controlled heating & cooling, LED TV 28’’, safety deposit box, hairdryer, sofa and sunbeds in verandas/garden, tea/coffee making facilities.
Other Suites and Villas, sleeping up to six persons are available with upgraded amenities. There are fully equipped kitchens in each individual villa and suite except Honeymoon Suites.
Deluxe double rooms sleep 2, Junior suites with sea view sleeps up to 3, Suite with side sea or sea view sleeps up to 4, Honeymoon suites with sea view sleeps up to 2 and a two bedroom villa with sea view sleeps up to 6 persons.
- Reception desk
- Fine dining Restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine and local products
- Room Service
- Daily maid service
- Private dining
- Outsource Laundry services (upon request)
- Free Wi-Fi internet in public areas
- Concierge services
- Pool and beach towels provided
- Medical support (doctor on call)
- Grocery delivery (upon request)
- Transportation to/from port (on request)
- Helicopter transfer (on request)