From spacious double rooms to opulent presidential suites, the MarBella Corfu Hotel is designed to offer a luxurious retreat for families, couples and individual guests. For relaxation, there’s a secluded, tranquil beach and an exquisite spa, while the fun-filled children’s club and ANEMELIA AQUA PARK with slides and water jets ensures enjoyment for all ages. To keep the excitement alive into the night, the resort has an underground music venue staging live shows, karaoke and dancing evenings. The authentic Mediterranean experience is completed by the geometric patterns and calming colours of the architecture and the cuisine of chef Periklis Koskinas.
See more hotels from the MarBella Collection.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double Garden View (28m2) sleep up to 2 persons featuring twin or double beds, Flat screen Satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities, minibar on request or fridge, safety deposit box, free WiFi, air conditioning, hairdryer, bathroom with bath and/or shower, balcony or terrace. Double rooms with Sea View available at a supplement.
Superior Double Garden View (30m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring twin or double bed plus sofa bed and same facilities as Double Garden view. Superior Double with Sea View available at a supplement.
Family Room Garden View (35m2) sleep up to 4 persons featuring a master bedroom with twin or double beds and a separate living area with sofa bed and same facilities as Double Garden room. Family rooms with Sea View available at a supplement.
Superior Family Room Garden View (40m2) sleep up to 4 persons featuring a master bedroom with twin or double beds and a separate living area with sofa bed and same facilities as Double Garden room. Superior Family rooms with Sea View available at a supplement.
Junior Suite Sea View (30m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring a double bed, open plan living area with sofa bed and large terrace. Facilities are the same as Double Garden room.
Junior Suite Panorama with Sea View (30m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring a double bed, open plan living area with sofa bed and large terrace with whirlpool Jacuzzi. Facilities are the same as Double Garden room.
Junior Suite Private Pool with Garden View (40m2) sleep up to 4 persons featuring a master bedroom with twin or double beds and a separate living area with sofa bed and same facilities as Double Garden room
Suite Sea View (45m2) sleep up to 4 persons featuring a master bedroom with ensuite facilities and a separate living area with sofa bed, bathroom with bath or shower, additional balcony or terrace and same facilities as Double Garden room.
Two Bedroom Suite Sea View (60m2) sleep up to 5 persons featuring a master bedroom with ensuite facilities, second bedroom with twin beds, and a separate living area opening directly on to the terrace or balcony. Same facilities as Double room.
Two Bedroom Suite Sea View with Private pool (60m2) sleep up to 5 persons featuring a master bedroom with ensuite facilities, second bedroom with twin beds, and a separate living area opening directly on to the terrace or balcony. Same facilities as Double room.
- Infinity swimming pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Heated jacuzzi
- Tennis courts (From Mid May)
- Aqua aerobics
- Gym with personal training sessions and group sessions such as Pilates, Indoor Cycling, HIIT, Meditation, Box Fit and many more (payable locally).
- ANEMELIA AQUA PARK ultimate aqua park vacation experience suitable for guests of all ages. (From mid May)
- Fitness & Wellbeing programme has been created with Wellco Fitness for indoor and outdoor fitness including a Nutrition Programme specially designed for each individual for a full detox holiday retreat.
- Pottery classes (free once per week, extra classes are payable locally extra)
- Non-motorised watersports (payable locally)
- Tennis courts with floodlights usage (payable locally)
- Running club and track (payable locally)
- Kayaking (payable locally)
Kids Club By Worldwide Kids offers Club facilities based on Eco-friendly design patterns where the use of recycled materials for equipment and deco prevail, to make sure that every kids club session stands out as an interactive Eco-minded experience. Activities include:
Creche by Worldwide Kids (4 months-3yrs). Activities include Sensory play, Craft activities, Treasure hunts & Bubbles
Kids Clubs for children aged 4-11yrs and 12yrs plus including organised activities where toddlers, children and teens can explore, discover, learn and have a whole load of fun at the same time.
Pottery & Ceramics play and create with clay to make small figures, animals, pots and all kinds of creations – before painting and firing in the oven (7-12yrs)
Pottery & Ceramics create embossed tiles, masks, jewellery and figures – before painting and firing in the oven (12yrs Plus)
Robotics Labs - A great way to learn about this fascinating subject and have a lot of fun with Lego. Two classes operate for those aged 7 – 12 and 13 – 17 where they’ll get to build their very own robots with Lego and guided programming. Complimentary sessions once per week, reservations required.
- Trained carers
- Toddlers’ pool
- Arts and Crafts
- Ice cream trips
- Smoothie making
- Bottle warmer, sterilizers
- Robotics workshops
- La Terrazza restaurant, Casual all day dining including Greek, international, Vegan and Gluten free specialities plus themed evenings
- Pearl A La Carte Breakfast restaurant offering additional culinary choices (Reservation required)
- Comodo a la carte restaurant capturing the essence of Italy serving Mediterranean specialities
- Dolphin beach a refreshing all-day escape serving a tempting array of snacks, salads, fruits, pizza and so much more
- Platea Greek a la carte restaurant serving mouth-watering menus of traditional Greek fare, and a wine list to match, ensures lovers of Greek cuisine will simply adore Platea
- La Bussola a la carte for the discerning diner, offering a tempting à la carte menu of freshly caught fish and seafood in elegant surroundings. (Reservation may be required. Men required to wear trousers and collared shirts. Ladies asked to dress in line with atmosphere of venue)
- Celeste French A La Carte located on the first floor with an elegant design and sophisticated surroundings, serving mouthwatering selections inspired by French Provençale cuisine and perfectly complements your culinary journey at MarBella Corfu. Part of the Ultra All Inclusive and Dine Around programme. (Available from May onwards)
- KUM KUAT Pan Asian A La Carte whose name originates from the native Chinese plant kamkwat, is located offering Al Fresco and indoor dining experiences in a relaxed setting, where the water element and Indochina deco style prevails. Part of the Ultra All Inclusive and Dine Around programme. (Available from May onwards)
- Anemelia Aqua Park Canteen located at “Anemelia” Aqua Park offering refreshments, unlimited ice-cream scoops, snacks and light lunch for all visitors of the Aqua Park that need to refuel during a fun-filled day. Part of the Ultra All Inclusive for Lunch/Snacks.
Ultra All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at a choice of restaurants including La Terrazza, Comodo, Dolphin restaurant & beach bar (lunch only), and Platea Greek restaurant
- Three A la carte dining options per week
- In addition to the three A la carte options you can also exchange your remaining buffet dinners at any of the a la carte restaurants with a €10 discount per person (drinks are not included)
- Local Dining Discovery where guests are offered the option to dine like a local, as part of their Ultra All Inclusive experience once a week.
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks included at Cascade Pool Bar, Splash Diner Pool Bar, Dolphin Beach Bar, Belvedere Lounge Bar, Elaionas Bar & M Lounge Bar (exception of special aged malt whiskies, Cognacs, champagnes and imported bottled beers)
- Unlimited use of ice-cream bar
- Kids Clubs operated by Worldwide Kids
- Sports & Fitness including Two Tennis courts, Water Sports including Canoe & Pedaloes, Mini soccer court
- Nightly programme of live music and cinema
- 50€ credit on Spa treatments (min 5 nights stay)
- Boat Trip to Corfu town, Trekking tour & Aerial Yoga are also available