The hotel name of Nido derives from the Italian meaning ‘nest’, reflecting the warm, intimate environment of the adults-only resort and echoing Corfu’s natural charm. The hotel overlooks the blue-flag Ionian beach of Agios Ioannis Peristeron and has its own lush, landscaped gardens. The authenticity of the Greek and Corfiot menus has been enhanced by a gourmet partnership with two Michelin-starred chefs. An adventure centre, trekking and mountain biking and a range of watersports, including a professional diving base, offer activity to complement the relaxation and guests also use the facilities, including restaurants, bars and spa, at the adjoining MarBella Corfu.
See more hotels from the MarBella Collection.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Junior Suite Sea View (30m2) sleep up to 2 persons featuring double or twin beds, air conditioning, safety deposit box, WiFi, telephone, Satellite TV, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities, Nespresso coffee machine, hairdryer, bathroom with shower, balcony or terrace.
Grand Terrace Junior Suite Whirlpool Sea View (24m2) sleep up to 2 persons featuring double or twin beds, large terrace with whirlpool and same facilities as Junior Suite Sea View.
Junior Suite Private Pool Sea View (30m2) sleep up to 2 persons featuring double or twin beds with direct access to a private pool and same facilities as Junior Suite Sea View.
Deluxe Junior Suite Whirlpool Sea View (35m2) sleep up to 2 persons featuring double or twin beds, lounge area, whirlpool and same facilities as Junior Suite Sea View.
Deluxe Suite Whirlpool Sea View (50m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds, lounge area, whirlpool and same facilities as Junior Suite Sea View.
Grand Terrace Deluxe Suite Whirlpool Sea View (50m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds, large terrace with whirlpool and same facilities as Junior Suite Sea View.
Deluxe Suite Private Pool Sea View (50m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds, lounge area and same facilities as Junior Suite Sea View.
SIGNATURE SUITES Benefits are applicable when staying in a Junior Suite or higher room category (min 7 nights):
Complimentary early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability), Premium welcome in suite offering (wine, seasonal fruit, sweets), Designated VIP Check-in/Check-out, Designated Concierge Service, Pillow selection menu, Beach Bag, Daily turndown service, Complimentary you-drive experience for a day offered once per Suite per stay (subject to availability and on first come first served basis), One complimentary a la carte dinner once per week (reservation required/drinks excluded), 1 x 25-minute head & neck massage per Suite (once per stay/reservation required), Farewell Gift upon check-out, Fitness Kit (one set per room), Wine tasting featuring the finest Greek wines (Once per stay).
- Infinity freshwater swimming pool
- Free Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool and beach area
- Fitness room
- Cooking Lessons offered Complimentary once per week
- Wine Tasting offered Complimentary once per week
- Scuba diving on request
- Sea kayak
- Access to all outdoor/indoor activities at MarBella Corfu Hotel
- Wellness center with spa and gym offering a relaxing escape offering a menu of spa therapies and treatments using natural premium products (payable locally).
- San Giovanni Restaurant: Enjoying superb views over the sea, San Giovanni is our buffet restaurant and the perfect choice for casual dining. Savor a healthy breakfast or superb dinner of international and Greek specialties in a relaxed setting.
- Apaggio Gourmet Restaurant: Gastronomy is at the heart of APAGGIO where the finely designed à la carte menu can be enjoyed al fresco.
- Heritage Lobby Bar: Classic cocktails, aperitifs, and fine wines; this relaxed venue is the perfect place to join friends for that early evening drink or nightcap. Live music completes a fabulous experience.
- Aquavit Pool Bar & Restaurant: After an exhausting morning in the pool, this chilled venue is perfect for a relaxing lunch. And then in the evening it’s the place to hang out for relaxed, al fresco drinks.
- Kafeneio Greek Coffee Corner: A new al fresco sitting corner by the Hotel Chapel, where guests can sit and socialize over a Greek Coffee & Delights all offered complimentarily. Open Daily from 11:00- 13:00.
Guests who are on Half Board will enjoy a buffet-style breakfast and dinner served in San Giovanni, dine at Appagio or MarBella Corfu restaurants or experience the Dine around option. The entitled meals can also be exchanged for lunch or dinner in the à la carte restaurants with a 12€ allowance per person, per meal (drinks are not included).
Dine Out Our Exciting Dining Out experience takes guests to a traditional Greek taverna for an authentic evening of local food and wine. The taverna is a 20-minute transfer and comes at no extra charge for Half board guests.