The hotel name of Nido derives from the Italian meaning ‘nest’, reflecting the warm, intimate environment of the adults-only resort and echoing Corfu’s natural charm. The hotel overlooks the blue-flag Ionian beach of Agios Ioannis Peristeron and has its own lush, landscaped gardens. The authenticity of the Greek and Corfiot menus has been enhanced by a gourmet partnership with two Michelin-starred chefs. An adventure centre, trekking and mountain biking and a range of watersports, including a professional diving base, offer activity to complement the relaxation and guests also use the facilities, including restaurants, bars and spa, at the adjoining MarBella Corfu.
See more hotels from the MarBella Collection.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Junior Suite Sea View or Private Pool Room (30m2) sleeps up to 2 persons with air conditioning, free wifi,s safety deposit box, satellite TV, telephone, tea and coffee facilities, Nespresso coffee machine, mini-bar, bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, branded bathroom amenities and a balcony or terrace
Grand Terrace Junior Suite Whirlpool (24m2) sleeps up to 2 persons enjoy privacy and comfort combine as you unwind in blissful space. Step outside to your 36m2 fully furnished veranda to relax on the sunbeds, take a refreshing dip in your whirlpool and enjoy the sun on the horizon. All room amenities are as per the Junior Suite.
Deluxe Junior Suite With Whirlpool or Private Pool (35m2) sleeps up to 2 persons. This stunningly spacious suite invites you to indulge in a world of luxury and refined comfort. Take in the expanse of shimmering cobalt sea from your extensive 15m2 veranda as you unwind on a sunbed and luxuriate in your whirlpool or private pool.
Deluxe Suite With Whirlpool or Private Pool (50m2) sleeps up to 2 persons. Find peace in this home away from home. Enjoy moments of complete relaxation in the stunningly- appointed interior or take in the panoramic views over the Ionian Sea from your fully furnished private whirlpool or pool.
Grand Terrace Deluxe Suite Whirlpool (50m2) sleeps up to 2 persons. Welcome to an awe-inspiring space of elegance and luxury. Enjoy all pleasures of life in the beautifully appointed interiors of or step out onto a 40m2 veranda designed totally around your pleasure; soak up the sun, enjoy a refreshing swim in your whirlpool or simply marvel at the incredible views over the Ionian Sea.
Part of the signature suite program (applicable for guests staying in Deluxe Junior and Deluxe Suite Room Types on a 7-night min stay).
- Complimentary early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- Premium welcome in-suite offering (wine, seasonal fruit, sweets)
- Daily turndown service
- Complimentary you-drive experience for a day offered once per Suite per stay
- (subject to availability and on a first come first served basis).
- Dine Out to a Local Restaurant once per week as part of your Half Board
- Complimentary Traditional Boat cruises (on request/reservation is required)
- 1 x 25-minute head & neck massage per Suite (once per stay/reservation is
- Premium beach bag offering
- Farewell Gift upon check-out
- Infinity freshwater swimming pool
- Free Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool and beach area
- Fitness room
- Cooking Lessons offered Complimentary once per week
- Wine Tasting offered Complimentary once per week
- Scuba diving on request
- Sea kayak
- Access to all outdoor/indoor activities at MarBella Corfu Hotel
- Wellness center with spa and gym offering a relaxing escape offering a menu of spa therapies and treatments using natural premium products (payable locally).
- San Giovanni Restaurant: Enjoying superb views over the sea, San Giovanni is our buffet restaurant and the perfect choice for casual dining. Savor a healthy breakfast or superb dinner of international and Greek specialties in a relaxed setting.
- Apaggio Gourmet Restaurant: Gastronomy is at the heart of APAGGIO where the finely designed à la carte menu can be enjoyed al fresco.
- Heritage Lobby Bar: Classic cocktails, aperitifs, and fine wines; this relaxed venue is the perfect place to join friends for that early evening drink or nightcap. Live music completes a fabulous experience.
- Aquavit Pool Bar & Restaurant: After an exhausting morning in the pool, this chilled venue is perfect for a relaxing lunch. And then in the evening it’s the place to hang out for relaxed, al fresco drinks.
- Kafeneio Greek Coffee Corner: A new al fresco sitting corner by the Hotel Chapel, where guests can sit and socialize over a Greek Coffee & Delights all offered complimentarily. Open Daily from 11:00- 13:00.
Guests who are on Half Board will enjoy a buffet-style breakfast and dinner served in San Giovanni, dine at Appagio or MarBella Corfu restaurants or experience the Dine around option. The entitled meals can also be exchanged for lunch or dinner in the à la carte restaurants with a 12€ allowance per person, per meal (drinks are not included).
Dine Out Our Exciting Dining Out experience takes guests to a traditional Greek taverna for an authentic evening of local food and wine. The taverna is a 20-minute transfer and comes at no extra charge for Half board guests.