Primasol Louis Ionian Sun Hotel
An ideal place for relaxation, offering a secluded setting
The Primasol Louis Ionian Sun enjoys a secluded setting on the main road on the outskirts of Agios Ioannis between Benitses, famous for its fish, and the resort of Moraitika. With its own private shingle beach 25 metres away, attractive gardens and its own swimming pool it is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday. A handful of shops can be found within 3 kilometres. The friendly staff and good service will ensure you have a relaxing holiday.
Rooms have recently been refurbished. Fridges full of bottled water for the tea and coffee making facilities now in rooms. Double and twin bedded rooms with air conditioning (high season), satellite TV, direct dial telephone, safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryer, a private bathroom with bath and shower and a balcony or terrace with inland or sea view. Family rooms with extra beds and same facilities as above with inland or sea view. Please note that extra beds may be camp beds or sofa beds. Single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Restaurant - the hotel request that gentlemen dress accordingly with long trousers in the evenings at the restaurant or 3/4 length trousers
- Four bars
- Air conditioning
- Exchange facilities
- International daily news (available in 4 major languages daily at breakfast)
- Internet access and WiFi available in public areas (payable locally)
- Daytime & evening animation programme
- Cooking show with traditional cuisine 3 times per week.
- 'Fitness breakfast' to promote and assist healthy eating, including low fat and reduced sugar food, fibres and food suitable for diabetics.
- 'Grab and Go' available by the pool between 10.30-12:00 and 15:30 - 17:30, allows guest to grab quick bites between meals including different daily menus such as sandwiches, kebabs, wraps, burgers, pizzas etc.
- NEW children's swimming pool with 2 water slides
- Kids' club (4-12yrs)
- High chairs available in the restaurant.
- Two swimming pools
- Sun terrace
- Tennis, volleyball and basketball courts
- Archery range
- Table tennis
Meals: Breakfast served in the Main Restaurant 07:00-10:00, including a great variety of hot and cold dishes, delicious fresh fruit, a show cooking station as well as a Healthy Corner. Lunch buffet served in the Main Restaurant 12:30-15:00. Lunch box available 10:00-16:00 including two sandwiches, two whole fruits, one local dessert, one bottle of water and one juice (on request, 24 hrs earlier at reception, available for excursions only). Dinner buffet served in the Main Restaurant 18:30-21:30. Daily buffets include locally sourced and crispy salads, juicy grilled meats and fish, well known international accompaniments, tasty local dishes, light desserts and fresh fruit with five different themes per week (Greek, Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean etc). Gentlemen are requested to wear long trousers. Snacks: Louis quick bites 10:30-12:00 and 15:30 - 17:30 served at the Beach Bar offering various sandwiches, hot dogs, pizzas, kebabs, wraps, a selection of sandwiches, fresh pastries and local sweet delights. Louis late bites 22:00-23:45 served at the Main Bar. Primakids corner 18:30-21:30. Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks including draught beer, spirits, wine, liqueur and cocktails served 10:00-24:00. Non-alcoholic drinks including drinks, juices and purified water served 10:00-24:00. Hot beverages including coffee, tea, cappuccino, hot chocolate, espresso etc served 07:00-24:00. Daytime drinks are served mainly by the pool and evening drinks are served at the Main Bar. Entertainment & Activities: Entertainment includes full day time animation programme and international evening entertainment. Aerobic lessons, table tennis, tennis (request for a small deposit), water polo and darts. Children: A yummy corner for our little friends is located next to the main dinner buffet, serving traditional kids favourites such as meatballs and nuggets, as well as fresh vegetables. Playground, mini club and shows.
- Entertainment 6 days per week