Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa
Offering a perfect hideaway from everyday life, with magnificent views.
Set in its own grounds on a secluded peninsula, the Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa boasts two small private beaches with fantastic views from every angle looking out to sea. The peninsula is surrounded by Gouvia Marina, the Bay of Kontokali and the narrow channel that separates Corfu from the Greek mainland. The gardens of the hotel are superb and the friendly staff and magnificent views make this a perfect hideaway from every day life. The traditional village of Kontokali is approximately 10 minutes away. The hotel has recently been refurbished, guaranteeing a high level of comfort with excellent facilities.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double bedded rooms with inland view. The rooms are decorated and furnished with comfort in mind and have either twin beds or a double bed (some rooms have extra single beds), air conditioning, television, radio, mini bar/fridge, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, free safety deposit box, a 'tiled' or marble bathroom with bath or shower and a private balcony. Standard bungalows with garden/sea view, family rooms with inland view, superior sea front rooms, double bedded rooms with sea view, twin bedded rooms with bay view family bungalows with sea view, family rooms with bay view, deluxe one bedroom suites with sea view, executive one bedroom suite bungalows with sea front and private pool, junior suite bungalows with sea front and private pool, single rooms with garden/bay/sea view and double rooms with a garden view and semi private pool are also available at a supplement.
- Comfortable lounge/lobby/pool bar
- Small shop
- Main restaurant (breakfast and dinner buffet)
- A la carte restaurant (breakfast and dinner)
- A la carte beach restaurant/brasserie (lunch)
- Beach tavern (lunch)
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Business centre
- WiFi (free of charge in room and public areas)
- Free shuttle once per day to Corfu town (morning)
- Car parking
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Free use of gym
- 24 hour reception
- Free use of sauna
- Free use of tennis courts (day time).
Exhaustive selections at the Breakfast Buffets in the Horizon Main Restaurant. Daily Lunchtime barbecued fish & meat dishes cooked to order, traditional Greek dishes, salad and dessert buffets in the Akti Beach Tavern. Mouth watering Main Course Dinner choices with Starter and Dessert buffets in the Horizon Main Restaurant. Delectable Dinner dishes in the a la Carte Asteries Restaurant. Delightful Lunch menu in the a la Carte Albatros Beach / Lounge Restaurant. Panorama in the Main Building serving drinks and snacks in the Hotel Lounge and on the Sun Terrace by the infinity Pool. The Allegro beach bar by the Akti Beach Tavern and open-air Theatre serving drinks and snacks.
- Animation team
- Greek night
- Live band.
- Children's club and playroom
- Children's swimming pool
- Child highchairs
- Babysitting available (on request and payable locally).
- Swimming pool with free sunbed use and umbrellas
- Spa (over 16's only) with an indoor sweet water pool, a sweet water Jacuzzi, two saunas and a steam bath, rasul, hammam, relaxation room, gymnasium, three massage rooms, shower room, three hydrotherapy rooms, two beauty salons, hair and nail salon.
- Health and beauty vitality centre located in the Spa, with treatments, massage, aromatherapy, reflex therapy and many other treatments
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Water sport (payable locally)
- Scuba diving (payable locally).