Blue Bay Resort Hotel
Ideal for families and travellers seeking a relaxing holiday
The All Inclusive Blue Bay Resort Hotel is situated at one of Crete's most beautiful bays "Monoaftis" a quiet area close to the centre of the fishing village of Agia Peagia, 22 kilometres west of Heraklion International Airport. Thanks to its privileged sloped position, it offers breathtaking views of the Cretan Sea.
Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or relax on the spacious terrace, whilst the poolside snack bar serves a selection of light snacks and refreshments to accompany lazy days in the sun. To truly unwind, guests can visit the spa and wellness "Four Seasons", which features an indoor swimming pool, sauna and massage room (treatments are payable locally). Those feeling energetic can enjoy a workout on the tennis courts. In the evenings, guests can unwind over drinks in the hotel's bar. All inclusive are ideal for families, parents can relax and let the kids' eat and drink as much as they like and enjoy all the activities and entertainment (complete programme available from mid June to September) on offer at no extra cost!
This resort is very hilly and therefore not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Double bedded room & twin rooms with sea view sleeps 2-3, Family rooms with sea view sleeps 3-4, executive rooms with sea view sleeps 2-4, 1 bedroom family suite with side sea view or sea view sleeps 3-4, Luxury room with private pool and sea view sleeps 1-3 and executive room with the sea view and the units with outdoor jacuzzi sleeps 2-4 are also available at a supplement.
All units comes with with air condition individually operated, safety deposit box (payable locally), mini refrigerator, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, private bathroom with bath or shower and a balcony or terrace.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge in rooms
- Free use of gym corner
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Bar (s)
- Restaurant (s)
- Sunbeds & parasols at pool areas
- Currency exchange
- Free shuttle service to Monoaftis Beach
- Cleaning daily
- Wifi (free of charge, only in public areas).*
- Mini market open daily from 09:00 - 13:00 & 18:00 - 22:00
- Day and evening animation program (6 days a week) complete entertainment program from mid June to mid September including the following:
- Live music evening
- Live shows
- Disco nights
- Games including quiz, bingo & table games.
- 2 Children's outdoor swimming pools
- Cots available (free of charge)
- High-chairs available in restaurant
- Baby sitting (payable locally)
- Mini club (pool area from mid June until mid Sept for children aged 5-12 years old).
- 4 outdoor swimming pools
- Table tennis
- Water sports are available at the beach
- Spa including sauna hamam, jacuzzi, indoor pool, massage, hairdressing & facial treatments (treatments are subject to availability and are payable locally)
- Mini golf
- Beach volley
- Tennis court (free of charge, equipment at a cost).
- Billiard (payable locally)
Meals: Early Breakfast (07:00 - 07:30) (continental). Buffet Breakfast (07:30 - 10:00). All meals and beverages are served on Buffet (self service) and include coffee, tea, milk & juices (fresh orange juice subject to surcharge). Buffet Lunch (12:30-14:00). Dinner (18:30-21:30) Both the lunch and Dinner are high quality and complete buffet with Greek, Cretan, and International dishes accompanied by local soft drinks, water, juice, local draft beer & local house wine (white, rose & red) Meals are all served in the main restaurant "Amvrosia". Gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers and shirts with sleeves for meals in the main and a la carte restaurants. Snacks - sandwiches & pizza are available from (11:00-15:30) at the main Pool snack bar "Breeze". Afternoon tea including coffee and cake (15:30-17:30) Children's: Ice cream from (10:00-17:00). Drinks: drinks during meals include soft drinks drinks, local beer, local wine. "Dionysos" Main bar, "Pergola" pool bar drinks include soft drinks, local wine, beer, ouzo, raki & coffee from (17:00-23:00)."Breeze" Snack Bar is open from 10:00 - 23:00 and offers Local soft drinks, water, juice, local house wine (white ,red, rose), local draft beer, raki, ouzo, tea & filter coffee are available from