Surrounded by exotic plants, offering a picturesque accommodation with a friendly atmosphere
The Panorama Village 3 Star hotel offers guests a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, surrounded by exotic plants and greenery and boasts great value for money. The Panorama Village offers comfortable accommodation.
During the day guests can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or sunbathe on the spacious terrace. The poolside bar also serves a selection of cooling refreshments throughout the day. The hotel boasts a buffet restaurant which serves a selection of delicious thematic cuisine at both breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the evenings, guests can unwind and mingle with others in the Hotel Bar while enjoying a refreshing cocktail. The All Inclusive package includes all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) all alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and water are also included between (10:30-22:30).
The beach (Lygaria bay) 600 metres distance from the hotel can be reached by a winding road - 5 minutes walk. The Panorama Village is ideal for both couples & families alike.
Please note that due to the location of this property it is not suitable for those with walking difficulties.
Twin bedded with air conditioning (payable locally), safety deposit box (payable locally), hair dryer, fridge, satellite TV, direct dial telephone and a balcony or terrace with inland view. Other room types available at a supplement: Twin bedded with sea view, Twin Room with sea view, Superior Room with sea view & Single room with inland view.
- Reception 24 hrs
- Wifi (payable locally)
- Fridge in rooms
- Internet Corner (payable locally)
- Pool Bar
- Mini Market
- Sunbeds and Umbrellas available around the pool
- Medical service (available daily, payable locally)
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally)
- Shuttle bus available 5 times daily to go into Aghia Pelagia.
Main restaurant offers Breakfast and dinner buffet based on Greek and international cuisine.
- Daily & evening activities take place around the pool by two multi-lingual animators
- BBQ/Cretan evenings on a fortnightly basis, with traditional dancers and music.
- Playground area
- Separate childrens pool.
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Beach soccer
- Beach volley
- Billiard (payable locally)
- Table tennis.