Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection
A luxurious retreat with magnificent sea views for couples and families
A luxury retreat for both couples and families; Domes of Elounda lies on Crete’s lovely north-east coast on the sun-drenched shores of Elounda. Located just 75 kilometres from the airport, in 10 acres set amid rugged mountains, the resort is laid out in a secluded bay with fine white sands and clear blue waters. Consisting of 78 luxurious suites, 4 ultraluxe villas, 8 private residences and 28 luxury residences, Domes of Elounda also have four restaurants, five pools and a contemporary spa.
All suites and villas boast private pools or Jacuzzis and there are five public pools; with one that is for adults only and a separate family pool too. Relax on the private beach, lined with olive trees and wooden decking; just perfect for families, due to its shallow waters and ‘Blue Flag’ status. The cuisine ranges from tasty barbecues – Cretan style, to haute cuisine in the resort’s four fabulous restaurants. From a casual beachside setting for the whole family to intimate dinners for two, there’s something for everyone.
Sail away for wonderful days out on nearby Spinalonga Island; a place of tranquillity and rugged beauty. Or, take a short taxi ride to visit the delightful village of Elounda; with a good range of shops, tavernas and restaurants. Kids of all ages will be kept entertained at ‘Domesland’ which offers a creche as well as kids’ and teenager clubs, while you can indulge in some serious pampering at the Soma Spa; with luxury treatments that include local organic herbs, honey and olive oil.
Domes of Elounda is also a truly special place to get married, with bespoke weddings created to suit you. No two weddings are ever alike here and there's a great choice of lovely venues.
Please note: Domes of Elounda is built on a hillside, amphitheatre style, so a complimentary 24-hour buggy service is available.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Premium suites with outdoor Jacuzzi (a spacious suite with outdoor Jacuzzi). Suites include fine luxurious linen, multi-channel LCD-32" TV (in living room) and 26" TV (in bedroom) with satellite channels and pay per view prime selection movies and integrated music channels, DVD/ CD player upon request, international direct telephone, complimentary broadband internet access, hairdryer, mini bar cabinet stocked with premium brands, bottle of Greek wine or champagne, mineral water replenished daily, basket of fruit upon arrival, twice daily maid service, pillow selection menu, full length bathrobes and slippers, daily newspapers service on request, a uniquely designed marble or granite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi for two persons with rain shower and make up mirror, luxury bathroom amenities by Korres and a balcony or terrace (minimum 25 m2) with fine teak sofa and round table, sun lounger, a coffee table and a pair of armchairs.
Other rooms types available at a supplement: Premium suite sea view with outdoor Jacuzzi. Premium one bedroom suites with garden view and outdoor Jacuzzi, Two bedroom luxury family suite, premium one bedroom suite with sea view and private pool. One bedroom family suite with garden view and outdoor Jacuzzi. Two Bedroom Ultraluxe Villa with private pool,
Two bedroom villas sleep 2/4, 110 sq metres (85sqm, private pool approx. 35sqm, on two levels). Ground floor: Living room with working fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, toilet with shower. First floor: Two bedrooms from which the master has bathroom with hydro massage, big private yard, private pool over 30sqm, sea view.
Three bedroom villas sleep 4/6, 220 sq meters (152m2, private pool approx. 35m2, on two levels). Ground floor: Master bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom with whirlpool bathtub, living room with working fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, dining area. First floor: Two bedrooms, en suite bathrooms with whirlpool bathtubs, large private yard, private pool over 30sqm, sea view.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Afternoon maid service
- Mini bar in rooms
- Free use of gym
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- 4 bars (main bar, pool bar & beach bar)
- 5 restaurants
- Room service
- Mini market/jewellery shop
- VIP check in/out
- Electronic safe (free)
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- In-room beauty & wellness treatments (on request)
The following services are available on request: 24 hour room service and in-room private dining service on the suite's terrace or balcony. Butler service, laundry service, business facilities, newspapers and magazine delivery (all payable locally).
Private Residences, Luxury Residences & Luxury Villas:
This year, the new Domes Luxury Residences, along with the stunning Domes Ultraluxe Villas, come with the 'Haute Living Selection'. Essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. Ranging from 200 to more than 400m2 and featuring a unique 'nest in' design, the Ultraluxe Villas and Luxury Residences have unrivalled levels of privacy, whilst benefitting from all the bespoke services and amenities of a luxury hotel, plus the additional tailor made inclusions of the 'Haute Living Selection'. Combined, the offering really is the definition of luxury on every level.
Highlights include (in addition to the below):
- Dedicated Villa Manager
- 24/7 Concierge services
- Domes ultra-privacy villa check-in
- Exclusive mobile phone with one-button access to the Villa Manager & room service manager
- Complimentary Dine Around in four restaurants
- In-Villa open bar upon arrival
- Daily 'aperitivo' time before dinner (tailored cocktails and canapes)
- Pre-booked sun loungers at the VIP area of the beach with exclusive services throughout the entire stay and access to Breeze Beach Lounge
- Member only gym
- Upgraded welcome amenities
- Pillow menu selection
- Delivery service of grocery list
Private Residence/Ultraluxe Villa/Luxury Residence facilities:
- BBQ area
- Breakfast served in the villa
- Twice daily maid service
- Fine 100% linen sheets
- Full length bathrobes, slippers
- Complimentary pool/beach towels
- Premium brand bath amenities
- Complimentary use of Domes fitness club
- A/C with individually controlled heating & cooling
- Individual satellite receiver
- Audio surround system
- DVD player
- CD player
- Direct internet access
- Safe deposit box
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Four ring cooker with oven
- Microwave oven
- Filter coffee maker
- Fruit squeezer
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer & make up mirror
- Free WiFi in all rooms and public areas
On request services (payable locally):
- Exclusive creche services in collaboration with our leading UK certified provider
- In-villa signature dining
- Upgraded room service menu
- Dedicated butler service
- Domes VIP business package (Personal Assistant & dedicated Wi-Fi access
- Helicopter transfers
- Dining at the Domes of Elounda restaurants is a culinary experience with a choice of 6 restaurants. Whether you are looking for a casual beach side setting or intimate dining for two, the resort caters to all requests and desires. With well aknowledged chefs, it brings Haute Cuisine to Domes of Elounda.
- "Tholos Restaurant" (Breakfast from 07:30-11:00 & Dinner from 18:30-21:30)
- Kids dinner from 18:30-20:00
- "Topos Restaurant" (Lunch from 12:00-17:30 & Dinner from 18:30-23:30)
- "Yaosai Restaurant" (Lunch from 10:00-18:00 & Dinner from 19:30-23:00) with the only French chef in the country awarded with a Michelin Star - Philippe Genelletti.
- “Mesoyios Restaurant” (Breakfast for guests in luxury residences and ultraluxe Villas 8:00- 10:30, lunch for all guests possible 12:00- 17:00 and dinner for guests in luxury residences and ultraluxe villas 19:15- 21:15).
- "Blend" Steak & Lobster Restaurant
- "Yaosai" Asian Cuisine
Times are subject to change during high season.
- Theme nights/buffet
- Live music.
- Children's pool
- Baby cots
- High chairs
- Children's bath robes
- Video games
- Children's menu
- Domes Kids' Club (complimentary for children aged 4 - 12 years, open every day, not on Sunday during low season and run by a professional UK based child minding company)
- Domes creche (for children aged 4months - 4yrs, open 10.00-13.00 & 15.00-18.00, open every day but Sunday. Babysitting in the evenings available (on request, payable locally). Families are advised to pre-book child care facilities as spaces are limited
- Available on request: sterilizer, baby monitor, bath chair, changing mats, bottle warmer, baby bouncer, baby bath and stroller.
- Teenager’s Club (Teens Room) with electronic gaming (Xbox, PlayStation 4, PSP, Wii, Guitar Hero), table gaming (Table Tennis, Table Football).
- Spa - payable locally
All restaurants are fully equipped with highchairs, drawing pads and crayons for the children whereas suite swimming pools are protected with kid safety nets and Jacuzzis safety covers. Sandy, crystal clear water, shallow beach is ideal for hours of water games for children.
Children's entertainment in the kids club, with various action and educational activities from professional child tenders, will provide parents with the extra time to achieve relaxation and enjoy their luxurious holidays.
- Swimming pools
- The Spa Centre uses the most advanced treatments and therapies together with sea elements, sea minerals, ethereal oils and the water of the magnificent Greek sea itself
- Gym and the indoor heated pool
- Tennis court
- Quiet adult only and family friendly zones are operated in the resort
- Beach activities
- A variety of sports and water activities, operated by trained professionals. Water activities include scuba diving, water skiing, wind surfing, canoing and pedalos (under separate management, water sports operating hours 10:00-18:00).
Soma Spa facilities including indoor heated seawater pool, blue room/milk room, hamam, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath, adventure shower, laconium, tapidarium, luxurious private treatments rooms and beauty/hairdresser salon. (Operating Hours 11:00-19:00)
- Massage collection
- Exclusive body treatments
- Signature Lux massage treatments
- Hammam treatments
- Facial treatments
- Additional treatments
(Spa facilities and treatments are subject to availability and payable locally)
- Travel between 29 June 2018 - 31 October 2018
- Travel between 29 June 2018 - 31 October 2018