Gouves Water Park Holiday Hotel
A great All Inclusive hotel for the whole family.
Gouves Water Park Holiday Hotel is located at a tranquil spot in Gouves village. It is only 17 kms east of Heraklion airport, within walking distance to the main sandy beach. One of the best hotels in Gouves, Gouves Park Holiday Hotel offers spacious and well equipped rooms, 3 outdoor pools, sun terraces with sunbeds and umbrellas. The hotel offers table tennis, billiards, tennis, volleyball, 5 a side football, children's pools, mini club (4 to 12 years) and children's playground.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, bathroom with shower or bathtub, telephone, mini fridge, satellite TV, hairdryer, safety deposit box (local charge) with a balcony or terrace and garden or pool view. Maizonettes sleep 2/4 with inland or side sea view, one bedroom family rooms sleep 2/4 with garden view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Main restaurant 'Dionissos' with show cooking
- Pizzeria (12:00-18:00 open buffet)
- Lobby bar/cafeteria
- Pool bar
- Artemis Pool Bar (10.00-23.00)
- Sports cafe
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi in public areas (reception, lobby and main bar)
- Beauty salon (mini spa) - payable locally
- Mini market
- Currency exchange
- Laundry/dry cleaning service (payable locally)
- Doctor on call
- Conference room (holds up to 90 persons)
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Evening shows
- Disco dance nights.
- 2 children's swimming pools
- Mini club (4 to 12 years)
- Mini disco
- Kid's menu
- Highchairs & cots available
- Babysitting on request (payable locally).
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terrace with sunbeds & umbrellas
- Mid size waterpark with 4 seperate water slides (free entry)
- Mini spa (payable locally)
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Air hockey (payable locally)
Meals: Full American breakfast served from 07.30-10.00, lunch served from 12.30-14.30 and dinner served from 18.30-21.30. All meals are served in the main 'Dionissos' restaurant, self service buffet style. Please note during dinner a dress code applies. Early breakfasts and lunch baskets are available, orders daily until 20.00 at the reception one day before. Snacks are available from the 'Artemis' pool/snack bar between 10.30-12.30 & 16.00-18.00 including a variety of sandwiches, various snacks, variety of pies and sausage rolls etc. Pizzeria & Salad buffet open from 12.20-18.00. Coffee time from 16.00-17.00 including coffee, tea, variety of cakes and cookies and ice cream (for children). Drinks: Beverages served during lunch and dinner include soft drinks, local beer and local wine (red, white or rose). Drinks are available from the pool/snack bars from 10.00-18.00 and the main bar between 18.00-23.00. Drinks include soft drinks, local beer (draught), local wine (red, white and rose), ouzo, raki and brandy. Entertainment & Activities: Tennis court (excluding equipment), volleyball court, mini soccer court, table tennis, water park with 4 water slides (open from 12.00-18.00), multilingual animation and mini club programmes and sun beds and umbrellas at the pool area. WiFi free of charge in the reception area and public areas.