Castello Village Resort
An ideal base for a relaxing holiday in a warm atmosphere. Within driving distance of the busy resort of Malia.
The Castello Village is built in a traditional Cretan style and is located in the picturesque seaside village of Sissi. With its beautiful gardens, panoramic sea views and stunning mountain backdrop, it is the ideal destination for a relaxing holiday. Numerous bars, tavernas and souvenir shops can be found within a 5 minute walk, as can the shingle beach of Sissi.
There is a beautiful, secluded sandy beach just a short walk (350 metres) from the resort. If you fancy a break from the sun why not visit the onsite Callista Spa, with a range of facilities available by appointment (payable locally). The Castello Village Resort has a family restaurant, serving outstanding local cuisine and international dishes, a friendly taverna, and two relaxing bars serving a wide variety of drinks.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Deluxe rooms with garden view, one bedroom deluxe family room with garden view,side sea view or sea view. All rooms have Air conditioning (payable locally), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), WiFi, fridge, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone, a private bathroom and a balcony or terrace.
- Athina main restaurant offering buffet style breakfast and dinner buffet with traditional Cretan, Greek and international cuisine
- Delfi taverna snack bar located next to the main pool
- Dionysos bar
- Alexandros pool bar (May-Sep) located next to the sea
- Internet access
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- 24 hour reception
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Free WiFi in public areas.
- Animation team offering daytime and evening activities with live music and dancing, shows, games and competitions.
- Children's pool
- Mini Club (4-12 years)
- Children's playground.
- Two freshwater outdoor pools
- Umbrellas and deck chairs by the pool
- Volleyball court
- Table tennis
- Animation team organising aerobics and water-ball
- Fitness centre with sauna and massage (payable locally, by appointment).