Sissi Bay Hotel
Ideal for those who wish to relax in lovely surroundings.
The Sissi Bay Hotel & Spa is a holiday complex overlooking the crystal clear sea with panoramic views across Sissi Bay. The nearest sandy beach can be found 300 metres away. The resort village centre and the beautiful picturesque harbour can be found just two minutes walk away, where you will find all of the resorts amenities. This hotel is ideal for anybody who prefers a quieter holiday with no need to venture far from the complex. The hotel offers excellent facilities, including a Spa & Wellness Centre with a great selection of pampering treatments available. Families will also find that there are good facilities for children.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with inland or sea view, one bedroom family rooms sleep 2/4 with garden view, junior suites sleep 2/3 with inland or side sea view, family suites sleep 2/4 with inland or side sea view and one bedroom suites sleep 3/4 with private pool are also available at a supplement. All are tastefully furnished and have individually controlled air conditioning (payable locally), satellite TV, fridge, safety deposit box (payable locally), a private bathroom with bath/shower and a balcony or terrace.
Please note that this hotel is separated by a road and due to the number of the steps within the property, it is unfortunately not suitable for those with walking difficulties.
- 24 hr reception
- Two pool/snack bars
- Money exchange facility
- Event hall
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Free WiFi in public areas*
- Lobby bar
- TV lounge area
- Private parking.
- Folklore and BBQ evenings (payable locally) every two weeks
- Light animation (mini disco, games, aerobics and more).
- Two children's swimming pools
- Water slide
- Mini Club.
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- Open air jacuzzi
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Volleyball court
- Football table (payable locally)
- Garden chess
- Air hockey (payable locally)
- Spa & Wellness Club: whether you need a speedy rejuvenation or head-to-toe relaxation, guests are welcomed to the fully equipped SPA & Wellness centre, aiming to stimulate, re-balance and renew. Relax and enjoy a fully equipped fitness centre/gym, sauna, hammam, indoor pool, water fountain, indoor Jacuzzi, counter current swimming and a massage room (all facilities payable locally).
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at the main restaurant. Breakfast buffet from 07:00-10:00, snacks from 10:30-12:30 at the pool bar, lunch from 12:30-14:00 with a choice between two dishes plus salads and dinner buffet is from 18:30-21:00. Please note that a smart dress code applies during dinner (swim-wear & shorts are not allowed). Drinks: Drinks served at the pool bar from 10:30-23:00 including soft drinks, draught beer, locally produced wines, ouzo, raki, gin, vodka, rum and filter coffee and tea. Coffee time/afternoon tea is at the pool bar from 16:00-17:30.