Daios Cove Luxury Resort and Villas
A luxury resort set in its own private cove
Once seen, never forgotten. It's the location which dazzles guests when they arrive on the secluded bay at Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas. Nestling on a hillside on the beautiful northern coast of Crete, the views are sublime with a kaleidoscope of colour from the turquoise sea, spectacular verdant slopes and terraced gardens, a yellow crescent of private beach and a wide expanse of azure sky.
Just 10 minutes away from the cosmopolitan town of Aghios Nikolaos and 20 minutes from the village of Elounda. Located right on the waterfront with its private sandy beach, the resort represents the perfect integration between architecture and design with the surrounding environment.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
The 300 rooms, suites and villas designed by the prestigious bureau 3SK Stylianidis, including Deluxe Ocean View Rooms (min. 42sqm) and Red Level Suites & Villas boast spectacular views of the cove and turquoise seas waters and most rooms also have private seawater swimming pools. All rooms have state-of-the-art facilities and technology, with lavish, marble-lined bathrooms.
Deluxe Room Sea View sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, safety deposit box, satellite television, LCD media-hub TV in bedroom and living room, free WiFi internet, iPod station, tea & coffee facilities and a balcony or terrace with sea view. Deluxe Room with individual pool 42sqm sleep 2/3, One Bedroom Suites with Sea View and One Bedroom Suite with Private Pool 65sqm, sleep 2/4 with sea view, junior suites of 42 sqm sleep 2/3 with sea view and private pool, One Bedroom Villas of 95 sqm with sea view sleep 2/4 with private pool, Two Bedroom Villas of 115 sqm with sea view sleep 2/4 with private pool are also available at a supplement.
(Suites with private pool can be heated up to 25 degrees at a daily charge, except private pools in the villas which can be heated free of charge)
Cove Club services apply to villas only
A range of services exclusively created for villa guests:
— Breakfast service in the Ocean Restaurant
— Villa guests’ section at the beach
— Personalised air-scent with essential oils
— Preferential bookings for the à la carte restaurants, the spa, activities and excursions
— Heated private pool (maximum water temperature 25C degrees)
— Pillow menu
— Farewell gift
— Children’s welcome gift
— Dedicated guest concierge
— Designated parking
— Daily newspapers
- All Inclusive board basis available at a supplement
- 24hr Reception
- Lobby bar
- Beach bar
- Ocean club wet pool bar
- @ Bar with free computers and internet access
- Conference & business facilities
- Room services 24hrs
- Boutique & shops
- Doctor on call (24hrs)
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas.
The exceptional dining venues offer a range of fine cuisines in settings to suit any occasion.
- Dine Around programme with six gastronomic restaurants
- 'The Taverna' overlooking the beautiful cove serves Cretan and Greek cuisine, fish and seafood specialties served with chilled raki, ouzo or white wine
- 'Ocean Restaurant' Mediterranean cuisine with a fine dining twist in a spectacular setting, overlooking the infinity pool and cove, specialising in fun, fresh fare and mouthwatering culinary surprises
- 'Pangea' international buffet food bazaar, with spectacular specialties from all over the world
- 'Ocean Wet Bar' enjoy your favourite refreshment along with a snack - without leaving the pool!
- 'Crystal Box' the place to be for night-time cocktails, occasional live chill out music (with our own Djs) and dancing.
- 'Beach Bar' free your senses to the sound of the waves while enjoying refreshing cocktails on our exclusive sandy beach throughout the day
- Infinity seawater pool overlooking the sea
- Adults-only pool with signature wet bar
- Private white sand beach with sun beds and umbrellas with fitted mattress
- Two tennis courts
- Free wi-fi
- Watersports and diving centre
- Sailing and motor yacht rental
- Car hire
- Spa (2,500 sqm) by Anne Semonin including a state of the art fitness centre with indoor and outdoor studios, two saunas, a steam room and thermal shower and a professional salon with hairdressers, facials and body treatments (all treatments are subject to availability and payable locally).