Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa
Ideal for a breathtaking holiday with panoramic views and sublime dining
The luxurious Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa is situated in a peaceful location with wonderful views across the Mediterranean Sea and out to the island of Spinolonga (officially nominated for UNESCO world heritage site) with its medieval fortress. This fantastic hotel has an amazing spa complex which offers an atmosphere of complete tranquillity and the sublime dining options will take your breath away.
Furnished with sofas and Moroccan lounges and facing the alluring Aegean Sea, this is a perfect spot for serene relaxation any time of the day. On selected evenings, nightly entertainment of live jazz, piano and saxophone accompany your evening under the Greek stars. The accommodation uniquely combines traditional elements with contemporary elegance. This ultimately romantic resort is ideal for couples and families. The hotel also provides extensive children's facilities and amenities.
The hotel is nestled on a small cliff leading down to a long private beach with a lift or club carts from the beach to all levels of the hotel. The Isola Beach Club offers an enticing array of snacks and drinks along with atmospheric music and pool or beach side service. Just 3 kilometres away is the village of Elounda with its tavernas, restaurants, shops and bars and the tiny fishing village of Plaka is just a few hundred metres away.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Superior bungalows with individually controlled air conditioning, king size beds or twin beds, sitting area, bathroom with bath and shower cabinet, writing desk, LCD TV with satellite channels and pay per view movie selection, direct dial telephone, WiFi internet access, luxury bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, beach towels (available at the pool area), hairdryer, safety deposit box, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and a sea view. Maisonettes with private pool and sea view, superior bungalow with private pool and sea view, junior suites with sea view, superior bungalow with a heated private pool and sea view, Island luxury suite with a private pool and sea view and single rooms with sea view are also available at a supplement. All rooms offer a welcome basket upon arrival with signature welcome amenities. Mineral water is replenished daily.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- ATM facility in lobby
- Afternoon maid service
- Fridge with minibar in rooms
- Free use of gym
- Free use of kindergarten with mini club
- Free use of safe boxes
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime)
- Free WiFi in all guest rooms and suites
- 24 hr room service
- A great selection of 2 lounge bars, Isola Beach Club and a great selection of 5 restaurants
- Money exchange facility
- Leather goods shop
- Jewelry shop
- Cretan products Shop
- Wireless internet access in public areas
- News stand/kiosk
- Apoella lifestyle concept store
- Conference & business facilities
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Private beach with free sun beds and umbrellas
- Private chapel of St Titos located by the sea
- Romance department for weddings/honeymooners.
- Theme nights in Isola Beach Club on select evenings
- Open air cinema
- Manager's cocktail party
- Pianist in lounge bar some evenings.
The Arsenali Lounge serves drinks and light snacks on the terrace with unique sea views, the Isola Italian restaurant is perfect for casual lunches and dinner and the Votsalo Bar features a beautiful veranda. The Olea main restaurant also offers great views and serves breakfast in a traditional and healthy buffet (international cuisine available for dinner - during low season only).
The Asian Deep Blue restaurant offers fusion Asian cuisine at its best and the Blue Door restaurant is situated in an old fisherman's cottage on the water's edge with flood lanterns and Greek dishes for lunch and dinner. Special low calorie, vegetarian and children's meals are available on request. Blue Palace’s new culinary concept, Anthόs, celebrates a new breed of Greek cuisine; inviting guests engage all their senses as they sit outdoors by the fragrant organic herb garden and watch an entire cooking team preparing their meal in an open-air kitchen on fire in front of their eyes.
Half Board dine around is offered for dinner in all a la carte restaurants or can be switched to lunch at Isola or Bludoor (excluding beverages).
- 2 freshwater outdoor pools (heated during colder months)
- Outdoor sea water pool with underwater music
- Thalassotherapy Spa (entrance only for persons 16 years or older) spread over 3 levels with special programmes and a range of products and treatments
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Gym, sauna, Jacuzzi & hammam
- Table tennis
- Water sports available, including diving, waterski, SUP, wakeboards (payable locally, separate management, can be billed to the room, weather permitting)
- Arcade games in the powder area by the sea.