Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection
A luxurious retreat with magnificent sea views for couples and families
A luxury retreat for both couples and families, the Domes of Elounda hotel lies on Crete’s north-east coast in the sun-drenched shores of Elounda.
The accommodation’s ten acres are set amid rugged mountains, laid out in a secluded bay with fine white sands and clear blue waters. The resort also has four restaurants, five pools and a contemporary spa. Including renovated for 2020 the lobby, Grand Dome Bar and Tholos Restaurant.
Guests can relax on the olive tree-lined secluded beach, which is perfect for families thanks to its shallow waters and ‘Blue Flag’ status.
The Domes of Elounda’s cuisine caters for every taste from barbecues to Cretan-style delicacies, with diners offered the choice of a casual beachside backdrop ideal for families, or a more intimate setting for meals for two.
Sail away for day trips to the beautifully tranquil Spinalonga Island, or take a short taxi ride to visit the village of Elounda and sample the many tavernas, restaurants and shops on offer.
See more hotels from Domes Resorts.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Premium One Bedroom Suites Garden Or Sea View with Outdoor Jacuzzi (80m2) sleeps up to 3 persons with a king bed and additional sofa bed, air conditioning, free wifi safety deposit box, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary bottled water, kitchen panty area with dishes and glasses, satellite TV, telephone, marble bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, living and sitting area and a spacious balcony or terrace (30m2) with a private outdoor jacuzzi. A Premium One Bedroom Suite with Private Pool Is also available.
Family Suite Garden or Sea View with Outdoor Jacuzzi (80m2) sleeps up to 4 persons with a king bed and two additional sofa bed for the third and fourth person. All room amenities are as the Premium room. A Family Suite with Private Pool Is also available.
Two Bedroom Family Suite Sea View with Outdoor Jacuzzi sleeps up to 5 persons with two bedrooms and a sofa bed. All other room amenities are as the Premium One Bedroom Suite.
Two Bedroom Luxury Villa With Private Pool (120m2) sleeps up to 5 persons. Room amenities are as the Premium One Bedroom Suite plus two bathrooms, full kitchen area fully equipped for use, dishwasher and special benefits such as 24/7 Access to the Haute Living Lounge, an ultra-comfortable area with rich offerings and amenities, access to Breeze All Day Beach Lounge, which provides exclusive services throughout the stay and a private check-in area (Min 5 nights stays for these benefits)
Three or Four Bedroom Luxury Villa With Private Pool (180m2) sleeps up to 9 persons with similar amenities as the Two Bedroom Luxury Villa with Private Pool.
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour concierge service
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- Five Restaurants
- Four bars
- Room service
- Mini market/jewellery shop
- 24 hour room service (payable locally)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
Private Residences, Luxury Residences & Luxury Villas
The Domes Luxury Residences, come with the 'Haute Living Selection'. Essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. Ranging from 200 to more than 400m2 and featuring a unique 'nest in' design, the Ultraluxe Villas and Luxury Residences have unrivalled levels of privacy, whilst benefitting from all the bespoke services and amenities of a luxury hotel, plus the additional tailor made inclusions of the 'Haute Living Selection'. Combined, the offering really is the definition of luxury on every level.
- Swimming pools
- Adults only swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Quiet adult only and family friendly zones are operated in the resort
- Beach activities
- Wellness classes
- A variety of sports and water activities, operated by trained professionals. Water activities include scuba diving, water skiing, wind surfing, canoing and pedalos (under separate management, water sports operating hours 10:00-18:00).
- Dining at the Domes of Elounda restaurants is a culinary experience with a choice of several restaurants. Whether you are looking for a casual beachside setting or intimate dining for two, the resort caters to all requests and desires.
- Tholos Restaurant (Breakfast and dinner)
- Topos Restaurant (Lunch and dinner)
- Yaosai Japanese/Peruvian Restaurant (Lunch and dinner)
- Blend Steakhouse Restaurant (Lunch).
- Kids dinner
- The Core: The Core concept at Domes of Elounda also offers tantalising foodie treats with selections including everything from ice cream and waddles to cooked to order international street food. Dishes vary from season to season to offer the best of nature's food.
Half Board: Buffet breakfast and buffet dinner with a dazzling array of dishes for all the family.
Half Board Dine Around: Buffet breakfast plus a la carte options, and a buffet dinner or a daily three-course dinner served in any a la carte restaurant (some exemptions on menus & reservations required) or a three-course standing dinner served in The Core (pop up luxury street food, drinks not included). Please note half board dine around cannot be used for themed nights such as BBQ nights and others.
Full Board: Buffet breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner at the main Tholos Restaurant.
- Children's swimming pool
- Children's playground
- Domes Kids' Club (operate at the high standard of Ofsted). For children aged 4 - 12 years, open every day, not on Sunday during low season and run by a professional UK based child minding company)
- Domes creche (4 months-4 years). Babysitting in the evenings available (on request, payable locally). Families are advised to pre-book child care facilities.
- Available on request: sterilizer, baby monitor, bath chair, changing mats, bottle warmer, baby bouncer, baby bath and stroller.
- Teenager’s Club (Teens Room) with electronic gaming, table tennis and table football.
- Baby cots, High chairs, Children's bathrobes are all available.
Awarded Soma Spa facilities including indoor heated seawater pool, blue room/milk room, hamam, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath, adventure shower, laconium, tapidarium, luxurious private treatments rooms and beauty/hairdresser salon.
Spa Treatments: Massage collection, Exclusive body treatments, Signature Lux massage treatments, Hammam treatments, Facial treatments and Additional treatments (payable locally).