Grecotel Amirandes Exclusive Resort
A stylish and exclusive resort that sets new standards.
Welcome to the stylish Grecotel Amirandes Exclusive Resort. This exclusive resort on Crete's east coast provides oodles of Cretan warmth and refined hospitality. If you're looking for an exclusive hideaway for your next holiday, then this resort fits the bill.
Perfectly located for easy access to Heraklion’s international airport, the world-famous archaeological site at the Palace of Knossos also near to the prestigious Crete Golf Club. There are two coves with sandy beaches, clear waters and changing cabins and showers for your convenience. There is also a separate Villas Beach Area Section with pavilions, comfy sunbeds and beach service.
Please note: Due to the layout, Amirandes is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All room types include: Balcony/Terrace • Luxurious Bathroom with music, hairdryer, shaver outlet, magnifying mirror, separate toilet and shower, telephone, bathrobes & slippers • telephone • TV • DVD/ CD Player • Air conditioning • Mini bar with international brands of spirits & refreshments (extra charge) • Safe • Tea/Coffee making facilities.
Superior Rooms with Sea/Garden View, Candia & Lagoon Wings sleep 2. Other rooms available at a supplement include; Luxury Room with Side Sea View or Lagoon View, Luxury Room with Sea View, Superior Family with Garden View, Superior Guest Room with individual pool and garden view.
- 24 hour reception
- Free Wifi in all hotel areas and rooms
- Afternoon maid service
- “Labyrinth’’ Lounge Bar
- “Petrino’’ Restaurant
- “Xasteria’’ Cretan Restaurant
- “Amirandes’’ Main Restaurant
- “Lago di Candia’’ Grill Fine Dining Restaurant
- “Blue Monkey’’ Asian Restaurant
- “Minotaur’’ Gourmet Italian Restaurant with adjacent Floating Deck (Floating Deck weather permitting)
- “Sunset” Lounge Beach Bar
- “By the Pool Brasserie’’ Bar Restaurant
- TV Lounge
- Lounges and Terraces
- Shops: Charisma Jewellery Boutique, Amirandes Boutique, Fifty-fifty Boutique, Mini Market
- Doctor on call (payable locally)
- Main Pool Seawater (Olympic size)
- Children’s Pool
- Indoor Pool (heated October-April)
- Sunbeds, umbrellas, towels and showers in the beach and pools (free of charge)
Elixir Alchemy Spa
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Fitness room with cardio fitness equipment, Private Massage Rooms, Beauty Salon, Changing Rooms
- Seafront Beach Massage Area
- Ayurveda Centre: Customised luxurious treatments performed by Indian therapists
Free of charge: Mini Soccer • Water Gymnastics • Yoga • Beach Volley • Basketball • Table Tennis • Boccia • Gymnastics • Tennis Courts (Villa guests only)
Extra Charge: Tennis: 3 courts (2 Astroturf & 1 GreenSet), floodlit, instruction available. Rackets and balls available (free of charge)
Watersports: Watersports School, Sailing, Pedal Boats, Canoes, Kayak, Windsurfing, Jet-ski, Boat Safari, fishing Excursions, Scuba Diving (nearby)
Mountain Bike Centre: Bike Rental nearby
Sports activities in the area: The Crete Golf Club (10km). Green fee reduction for hotel guests
GOLF ACADEMY: Improve your game. Facilities include: chipping area, putting green and practice bunker
GRECOBABY: For babies and toddlers. Free: • Baby cot • Trainer step • Bottle warmer • Bottle steriliser • Kettle (water boiler) • Highchairs (in restaurants) • Bouncy chair • Changing mat • Baby monitor (on request). Extra Charge: • Bathtub • Potty • Toilet trainer seat • Pushchair/Buggy.
GRECOLAND: For children 4-12 yrs, year-round, 6 times per week • Children’s playground, games, competitions, kids disco, creative activities, etc • Baby-sitting (on request, set rates) • Children’s pool • Children under 4 yrs. May use Grecoland, but must be supervised by parent or guardian.
GRECOTEENS: For teenagers 13-17 yrs. Activities from mid-June – mid-September). Beach Volleyball, Football, Tournaments, Entertainment Programmes.
DISCOVERY ADVENTURES: For children 7-14 yrs. Activities include: • Hotel alternative gardening and cooking lessons • Create stuff from ‘junk’ • Stargazing • Beach Patrol/Cleaning • Team Beach Games. Activities depend on the weather and number of participants (free).
TASTY CORNER: Fresh, tempting food and drink for kids 3-12 yrs (free). From 11:00 - 17:00. Kids’ menus at à la carte restaurants (at extra charge).
KIDS SUMMER CAMP INCLUDING: Valencia Soccer School
Bed & Breakfast: America buffet breakfast in the Amirandes Main Restaurant.
Half Board Dine Club
Lunch if chosen instead of dinner: Set menu-no extra charge or a la carte with a €20 credit at Amirandes Main Restaurant.
Dinner: Amirandes Main Buffet Restaurant.
Choice of other a la carte restaurants with a credit allowance of €20 per adult & €10 per child, reservation required. No minimum stay applies. Participating restaurants include:
- Grecotel Amirandes By the Pool Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Lago Di Candia Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Xasteria Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Blue Monkey Restaurant
- Grecotel Caramel Boutique Resort Caramel The Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Barbarossa Restaurant
- Grecotel Crete Palace Golden Dragon Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Zeus + Amalthia Sky Bar & Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace The White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Tavernaki Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Asia White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Oriental Guest Restaurant
- Agreco Farm Agreco Farm Restaurant
One free A la carte dinner at a restaurant of your preference*. Reservations required AND one free dinner at Xasteria or Agreco Farm Taverna. A traditional culinary experience, offering diverse seasonal dishes based on the fruits of the land and the legendary nutritional Cretan cuisine. Reservations required. Valid for minimum 7 nights stay and applicable to every consecutive 7 nights.
Kids Go Free: The DINE CLUB offers exclusively to children (up to 13 years) an ALL IN-Dining experience as part of Half Board offer:
- All Day healthy or favourite snacks at Grecoland (snacks, fresh fruits, cakes, biscuits, ice creams, juices, water)
- A la carte kids dining in designated restaurants with special kid’s menu including juices & refreshments (up to 13 years)
Evening Dress Code: No beachwear or shorts. Gentlemen: Long trousers and shirts with sleeves (short or long) or Polo T-Shirt in all Restaurants & Bars.