Kalimera Kriti Hotel & Village Resort
Something for everyone - romantic sunsets for couples and an extensive range of facilities for the whole family
Kalimera Kriti Hotel & Village Resort is a unique resort located on the north-east coast of Crete. This resort with its three Cretan style villages is harmoniously spread over 60 acres of colourful Mediterranean gardens, with long golden sandy beaches. Enjoying the most romantic sunset over the crystal clear waters of the Cretan sea will evoke a feeling of romance and relaxation. It is approximately 45 km east of Heraklion and 900 meters from the village of Sissi.
The rooms, bungalows, suites and family suites are designed for elegance and comfort. Comprising a main building and three Cretan style villages designed with traditional Cretan touches.
The resort has a range of bars and restaurants offering a selection of international & traditional cuisine. All carefully prepared by the chefs with fresh ingredients.
The garden landscape gently slopes onto two beautiful private sandy beaches. A wide spectrum of sports facilities, wellness areas, indoor and outdoor pools and amazing children's facilities are all available within the resort.
Please note: Adapted rooms are only available within the main building. Guests with walking difficulties are recommended to book those room types: Double room with mountain or garden view.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double Room Mountain View sleep 3 (28m2). Located in the main building, they consist of one bedroom with a sitting corner and writing desk, air conditioning, satellite tv, safe deposit box, mini bar, magnifying mirror, hairdryer, slipper, toiletries and a balcony or terrace that offers a view of the resort. A garden view room is also available.
Family Bungalows with Garden/Mountain View (48-60m2) sleep up to 2 adults + 2 children up to 14 years.
Located either in the main building or in one of the bungalow villages, they feature one living room with sleeping facilities for 1 to 3 children, a bedroom with sitting-corner and writing desk, air conditioning/heating in the bedroom (some in both living room and bedroom), satellite TV, safe deposit box, mini bar, most with magnifying mirror, hairdryer, bathrobes and toiletries. Furnished balconies or terraces offer a relaxing view of the gardens or mountains.
Bungalows with Sea View (30-35m2) sleep up to 2 adults + 1 child up to 14 years
Located in the bungalow villages, they consist of one bedroom furnished in traditional Cretan style with sitting-corner, some with an extra sofa-bed, writing desk, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, satellite TV, safe deposit box, mini-bar, magnifying mirror, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes, toiletries and a balcony or terrace, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the amazing view of the Cretan Sea.
The philosophy of the restaurants is to offer a selection of international & traditional cuisine, carefully prepared with home - made fresh products.
- “Artemis” restaurant is located in the Main Building with a large veranda overlooking the Aegean Sea.
Half Board Plus offers rich American buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner buffet (including water, juices and soft drinks from the buffet) served in the hotel's main restaurant.
Full Board Plus offers rich American buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet (including water, juices and soft drinks from the buffet) served in the hotel's main 'Artemis' restaurant.
- À la carte restaurant (payable locally)
- Main Bar
- Pool / Snack Bar
- Beach Bar
- Room Service (payable locally)
- Special evenings with live music or disco night (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Internet corner (free)
- Shopping arcade (payable locally)
- Car hire (payable locally)
- Chauffeured airport transfers (payable locally)
- A doctor is available in the hotel daily during certain hours, and on a 24 hour basis on call from the Medical Center of Malia (payable locally)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Large parking areas (free)
- Secluded long white sandy beaches, umbrellas & sun beds (free)
- Two outdoor freshwater swimming pools, one of which Olympic sized
- Two children’s pools
- One indoor freshwater swimming pool
- Soccer Field (free)
- Beach volleyball, mini golf, table tennis (free)
- Fitness-Center, open-air-Well Fit-Plateau, Sauna, Steam-bath (free)
- Spa with treatments (payable locally)
- Six tennis courts (Kalimera Kriti is a member of the Sunball Tennis Academy)
- Use of tennis courts, racket rental, tennis balls & tennis lessons (payable locally)
- Water sports center including water-ski, jet-ski, pedal boats, canoes, rings/tubes, banana, sofa (payable locally)
- Catamaran boats (payable locally). Use only if you hold a recognized diploma or with other similar qualification and practice experience
- Windsurfing and windsurfing lessons for beginners (payable locally)
- Stand Up Paddling (SUP) (payable locally)
- Crete Golf Club with 18 holes only 20 km from the Hotel (payable locally)