Athena Pallas Village
A hotel that combines luxury, elegance and comfort, The Athena Pallas Village makes for a special holiday in the majestic landscape of Sithonia.
Never before has luxury, elegance and modern comfort coexisted so harmoniously with the majestic landscape of Sithonia, live your own fantasy in Athena Pallas Village. Very close to Thessaloniki and easily accessible from Athens, the Athena Pallas Village combines fantastic views of the lush landscape of Sithonia and crystal clear blue waters of Toroneos Gulf, and provides five star luxury accommodation, strictly respecting the principles of renowned Greek hospitality.
It is an ideal choice for couples, groups and families, and can satisfy the most demanding guests providing modern, comfortable and stylish rooms, suites and luxurious stone built houses. Our little friends have the honours, as the mini club, playground and creative activities offer moments of joy and relaxation.
A Spa centre offering unique moments of comfort and relaxation, a private beach, Three swimming pools, three restaurants and six snack bars, promise unforgettable moments of enjoyment.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Standard double room - All the standard double rooms are with an area of 22 square metres, tastefully furnished with views to the mountain or to the garden. They contain a double bed and a telephone, satellite TV, free WiFi, individually adjustable air conditioning, room service, wake-up call service, mini bar, safe, bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, slippers and bathrobes, coffee and tea facilities and a terrace.
Superior room - The superior rooms are rooms with an area of 28 square metres and are furnished in new classic style. Besides the double bed, they contain a small living room with a sofa bed (for two children), individually adjustable air conditioning, satellite TV, free WiFi, mini bar, room service, wake-up call service, a safe and a spacious bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
Family suites - The family rooms or suites consist of two areas with 51 square metres in total (with a connecting door). Besides the facilities of the standard rooms, they offer a bedroom and a living room with a couch that can be converted to a double bed, as well as two bathrooms.
Armonia suite - Armonia Suites is 35 square metres, they are all located around the new swimming pool and they contain a double bed and a separate living room with a sofa bed, a large balcony with a table and film director’s chairs in front of a beautiful pool in a ravine with green plane trees and a bar to serve our clients. They also offer a mini bar, safe, 2 satellite TVs, free WiFi, room service, wake-up call service, individually adjustable air conditioning and a bathroom with a multi-function shower (Jacuzzi showerhead), bathrobes and slippers.
- 3 restaurants
- 6 snack bars
- Mini market
- Gift shop
- Free WiFi
- Folklore museum
- 20m from the beach
- Car & bicycle rental
- Shuttle bus service
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Please note some amenities may be payable locally.
- Aegean Flavours Tavern next to the main pool you can enjoy Greek and Mediterranean cuisine
- Doxato Buffet Restaurant carefully chosen variety of flavourful meat, fresh salads, tasty pasta, mature cheeses and wines
- Dionisus VIP Breakfast Restaurant a warm and inviting atmosphere, traditional Greek dishes and wide selection of wines and desserts
- Athena Snack Bar
- Armonia Snack Bar
- Petrino Snack Bar
- Elia Beach Bar
- Moonlight Bistro Cocktail Bar
- Daily events including theme nights, parties and various activities throughout the complex
- Weekly programme with sport activities
- Mini club
- Spa health centre with sauna (payable locally), Jacuzzi, solarium & massage treatments
- Fitness centre
- Private beach
- Three swimming pools
- Sunbeds & umbrellas around the pool
- Activity centre with two lane bowling alley, billards tables, table tennis & movie theatre
- Tennis court (payable locally)
- Mini golf course
- Please note some leisure activities may be payable locally.