Porto Sani Village
Porto Sani Village is exclusive and luxurious with an array of facilities, maintaining the tranquillity of a private club with a peaceful setting.
Located around the picturesque Sani Marina, the Porto Sani Village is an exclusive, luxurious suite-hotel which offers excellent facilities whilst maintaining the tranquillity of a private club. The Sani Resort is set close to white sandy beaches within a 1000 acre ecological reserve. The ultimate Mediterranean destination, it offers a warm, homely atmosphere, a rejuvenating Spa Centre, entertainment facilities and a wide selection of gourmet Greek and international culinary options. Enjoy the peaceful setting of this stylish accommodation surrounded by extensive gardens, pine forests and eucalyptus trees. Sani Marina, with its variety of shops, galleries, tavernas and cafes, is next to the village.
Promo suites sleep 2/4 (up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 1 or 2 children) with twin beds, air conditioning, hairdryer, CD-DVD player, satellite TV, mini bar, kitchenette, safety deposit box, a private bathroom with shower (no bath tub) and a terrace or balcony and garden view. Marina junior suites sleep 2 and are open plan with a four poster bed, air conditioning, hairdryer, CD-DVD player, satellite TV, mini bar, kitchenette, safety deposit box, a private bathroom with shower (no bath tub) and a terrace with marina view, suites sleep 2/4 with garden view (upper floor), suites sleep 2/4 with pool view (upper floor), suites sleep 2/4 with garden view (ground floor), suites sleep 2/4 with pool view (ground floor), three bedroom family suites sleep 4/7 and deluxe suites sleep 2/4 with pool or marina view are also available at a supplement.
Third and Fourth beds will be sofa beds or pull out beds.
- 24 hr reception
- 2 restaurants
- Room service
- Sea breeze bar
- Lounge bar
- WiFi in public areas
- Spa centre
- Free shuttle service within resort
- Bus service to nearby villages
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
Restaurants & Bars
Artemis Restaurant: In the morning, Artemis greets you with a breakfast which you'll just want to go on forever. And come the evening, its a la carte menu delivers some wonderful surprises in a luxurious yet relaxed atmosphere, and with a very spacious terrace.
Lagoon Restaurant: A fabulous a la carte menu featuring healthy Mediterranean flavours is the perfect al fresco setting for lunch, allowing you to also keep an eye on the children playing in the pool.
Sea Breeze Bar: A relaxed poolside setting for this bar offering speciality coffees and wellbeing fruit juices and smoothies along with a satisfying selection of salads and lite bites. In the evening live music adds to the ambience making it the ideal place to appreciate our fine selection of aperitifs and cocktails.
Byblos Caviar: When you want to spend some real quality time with a good book or good friends, then the serene setting of Byblos Caviar is just perfect with a wide selection of drinks available all day.
THE DINE AROUND PROGRAMME
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. Guests may use their meal allowance in 18 restaurants, where they can either select one of the several tailored menus (drinks NOT included) - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte (drinks NOT included). If guests choose to order a-la-carte, the meal allowance amount of 20€ p.p. (children 10€) for Sani Beach Hotel & Sani Beach Club guests and 25€ p.p. (children 12.50€) for Porto Sani Village guests will be deducted from their total bill:
The participating restaurants are as follows:
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Poseidon restaurant of Sani Beach Hotel
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Olympos restaurant* of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch or dinner at Macaroni Italian restaurant */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Psaroyannos ouzerie */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Vosporos Grill house */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Tomata Greek restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ouzerie */*** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch*** or dinner*/** at Grill by the Pool of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch or dinner at Ammos restaurant */*** of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch*** or dinner at Dunes */** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch at the Pool restaurant *** of Sani Beach Club
- Dinner at the Artemis restaurant */*** of Porto Sani Village
- Dinner at Asian restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at Katsu Japanese restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at the Byblos Caviar */*** of Porto Sani Village (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at The Veranda restaurant * of Sani Beach Hotel (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at the Water restaurant */*** of Sani Asterias
*Reservation required / **Selection from Dine Around menus with no extra charge or deduction of the meal allowance / ***Deduction of the meal allowance
Sani Gourmet - a week of food and wine culture
Rising Stars - a taste of future Sani Gourmet 2016 is dedicated to young Michelin-awarded chefs, as well as up-andcoming chefs already creating a ‘’buzz’’ and whose talent is all set to have a big impact. Sani is all aboutthe new and now, supporting emerging new talent while at the same time creating unforgettable gastronomic experiences in its superb restaurants. During Sani Gourmet 2016, the cosmopolitan restaurants of Sani Resort will host eight talented chefs from Greece and Western Europe whose hard work and ingenuity has recently paid off with prestigious awards and global accolades including a first Michelin star. Visitors to Sani Gourmet will have the opportunity to enjoy the guest chefs’ exceptional menus; an experience we hope will be talked about for years to come. On Sunday 22 May, Sani hosts an exciting mid-day party where our chefs collaborate to prepare enticing finger food for guests - with DJs and live music it promises to be a great celebration. Sani Gourmet will further enrich its programme throughout the summer and autumn seasons with a number of pop-up gourmet experiences where guest chefs will visit us to host exclusive dinners. Dates: 20th - 24th May, 2016 www.sanigourmet.gr
- Live piano in the bar and lounge
- July, August & September: exhibitions of painters, photographers & sculptures
- Bousoulas beach parties (high season)
- Open air cinema (high season)
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kids clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
- Children's pool
- High chairs & cots free of charge
- Babysitting (requested in advance, payable locally)
- Dedicated children club and crèche for Porto Sani Village and Sani Asterias Suite guests.
- Sani Teen Club for children aged 12yrs - 17yrs, sessions run from 10am - 1pm & 3pm - 6pm from Mid June to September (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day (different times depending on age groups), six days a week (not on Sundays) from April to October 2017. (Payable locally - approx 35 Euros for an individual 2 hour session of professional football coaching).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs (different times depending on age groups). The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday, from 1st July till 2nd September 2017. (Payable locally - approx 15 Euros per class per child aged 4-6 years, 20 Euros per class per child aged 7-18 years). Guests can pre book online or register in resort.
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday. Payable locally - 270 Euros per child per 10 hour course. Family (2+ children) 245 Euros per child per 10 hour course. Session hours 10:00 - 13:00
- For guests booked in the Three Bedroom Family Suite will receive 4 hours complimentary babysitting service. (Applicable for max 5 children, up to 11.99yrs, children must be on the same booking and all staying in the same room. There are two assistants for babysitting, so times will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Assistant 1 is from 10am-2pm & 3pm-7pm, assistant 2 is from 2pm-6pm & 7pm-11pm).
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked.
New to Porto Sani Village in Summer 2017 is the exciting new Teen House “Ozone”, designed exclusively for teenagers to enjoy some time out and make new friends in a cool, safe environment. Located in the buzzing Sani Marina it's operated by leading childcare professionals, Worldwide Kids Company and promises a fabulous, independent environment. Open from 10am - 10pm every day of the week, there's something for everyone, indoors and out. Teens can choose from a superb range of activities from console gaming and table football to cooking classes and canoe tours. And after dark there's even night treks and stargazing on the menu. While for those just want to chill out and chat, there's a snack bar where they can grab a delicious milkshake or ice-cream.
- Lagoon-style swimming pool
- Six tennis courts (three floodlit)
- Water sports (PADI Diving Centre) (under separate management, payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking
- Gym, sauna & steam bath
- Hair salon and treatment rooms providing services such as massage, manicure, pedicure etc (with charge). Leisure activities are located at the Sani Beach Hotel or Sani Beach Club
- Spa suite
- Free use of Hammam, sauna, gym and heated indoor swimming pool (over 16 years only)
- NEW Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
- NEW Sani Marina Sailing Academy (6-17yrs, 18/05-30/08, course vary depending on age, payable/bookable locally).
NEW for 2015 main outdoor swimming pools will be heated.
The Teen Spa menu is available at all of Sani Resort's three spas and includes:
My Glamorous Manicure
Teen guests will showcase beautiful immaculate nails after this lovely treatment. Manicure includes nail buffing, nail polish and a massage with botanical hand cream. (25 min/ 20�)
My Perfect Pedicure
Give feet a toe tingling holiday treat too. Teens will enjoy a footbath with Southern Sea Ocean Oil, followed by nail buffering, painting and completed with a Botanical Body Milk massage. (30 min/25�)
My So Soothing Neck & Back Massage
After a hard day on the beach enjoy a soothing neck & back massage with the new Anne Semonin Botanical Body Oil packed with anti oxidants and vitamins. (25 min/30�)
My Fantastic Facial
All the sun and tanning lotions can be harsh on teenage skin, so treat sensitive faces to some TLC ¿ and enjoy a hand or foot massage while it all happens too! (25min/35�)
My Massage with Mum
Mother and daughters or sons can way to Sani Beach Club for the perfect bonding side-by-side massage. While mum enjoys a wonderful neck & back massage, teen guests will get a fab facial along with a soothing hand or foot massage. (25 min/ 75�)
My Dreamy Body Peeling
Holidays are all about chilling out, so take things very easy with this relaxing and soothing body exfoliation. (30 min/45�)
Please note the Sani Resort asks that teens should be accompanied by their parents when sampling the wonderful teen spa, unless parents think they are grown up enough to go to the treatment on their own and expresses this to a member of the Spa team.