Sani Beach Club
Expect magnificent views, peace and tranquillity.
The Sani Beach Club is part of the Sani Resort - the ultimate Mediterranean destination. Located within a calm and naturally protected sandy bay, the Sani Beach Club offers superb entertainment for all the family, as well as excellent sport and leisure facilities. It is spacious and has beautifully furnished rooms and suites, some with private pools, which are built around luscious gardens that lead to a private white sandy beach. A free shuttle bus connects the Sani Resorts four hotels and marina with its shops, galleries, cafes and tavernas.
Back to the hotel, the turquoise waters and soft white sands of the private beach are an irresistible sight. The shallow water is fantastic for children and the clarity means snorkeling is lots of fun too. Naturally, there's all you need for a relaxing time such as sunbeds, showers and refreshments. Alternatively, you can cool off in the extensive swimming pool with its dedicated children's area and refreshing poolside menus. All the family can enjoy their favourite holiday activities and discover some new ones at the Sani Beach Club. Keep yourself in great shape in the fitness studio or perhaps take to the water at the water sports centre for some PADI scuba diving or wake boarding.There's lots of organised activities too such as trekking and archery, or, if you want to chill out to some great sounds, try the Dunes bar or join one of the beach parties.
Whether you want an intimate dinner or to sit down and have fun with the family, you'll find what you want at Sani Beach Club. A delicious world awaits with the restaurants satisfying the most demanding appetites, however big or small. And after dinner you can soak up the atmosphere at one of the bars where you can chill out or step out, depending on how the mood takes you. Whatever you choose, don't miss the live music evenings at Dunes Bar.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double bungalows sleep 2/3 and are open plan with air conditioning, bathrobes, radio, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box, a private bathroom with bath tub and a balcony or terrace with garden view. Double bungalows sleep 2/3 with sea view (upper floor), double bungalows sleep 2/3 with sea view (ground floor),deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with private garden and sea view, deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with private garden and garden view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with private garden and sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with private pool and single bungalows are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- 3 restaurants
- 2 lounge bars
- Pool bar
- DVD show room
- Cinema (June-September at the Sani Marina)
- Mini market
- Hairdressing salon (in Sani Beach Hotel)
- Sani Marina, with its variety of shops, galleries, tavernas and cafe, is at the heart of the resort.
Restaurants & Bars
Olympos Restaurant: Casual dining in a contemporary setting features an awe inspiring breakfast buffet and a wide variety of themed buffets in the evening that feature a tantalising selection of hot and cold dishes.
Dunes Restaurant: A relaxed beach side restaurant with an a la carte menu featuring a mouthwatering selection of international and Mediterranean dishes and spectacular views to the Aegean. You can also enjoy an al fresco traditional breakfast at a beautiful beachfront setting.
Ouzerie: All the colour and ambience of a Greek country taverna with a view and a menu that offers traditional Greek dishes with a pleasing contemporary twist along with a fine selection of Greek wines.
Dunes Bar: A lively but laid back crowd awaits you at this lounge bar where you'll be tempted by something from our very creative drinks menu and enjoy live music performances almost every evening.
Lounge Bar: With views over the beautiful bay, the atmosphere here could only be chilled. A great place to catch a fabulous sunset or to relax after dinner.
Pool Bar: A refreshing oasis during the day with a selection of light bites and salads. And come the evening, it's a beautiful setting to chill out with something more exotic such as one of our mojitos or famed fruit cocktails.
Cocktail Bar: The magic continues in the evening at the new adults-only Cocktail Bar located at the Nautical Lounge, offering 12 unique signature cocktails and an extensive cigar collection.
THE DINE AROUND PROGRAMME
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. Guests may use their meal allowance in 18restaurants, where they can either select one of the several tailored menus (drinks NOT included) - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte (drinks NOT included). If guests choose to order a-la-carte, the meal allowance amount of 20€ p.p. (children 10€) for Sani Beach Hotel & Sani Beach Club guests and 25€ p.p. (children 12.50€) for Porto Sani Village guests will be deducted from their total bill:
The participating restaurants are as follows:
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Poseidon restaurant of Sani Beach Hotel
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Olympos restaurant* of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch or dinner at Macaroni Italian restaurant */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Psaroyannos ouzerie */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Vosporos Grill House */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Tomata Greek restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ouzerie */*** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch*** or dinner*/** at Grill by the Pool of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch or dinner at Ammos restaurant */*** of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch*** or dinner at Dunes */** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch at the Pool restaurant *** of Sani Beach Club
- Dinner at the Artemis restaurant */*** of Porto Sani Village
- Dinner at Katsu Japanese restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at Asian restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at the Byblos Caviar */*** of Porto Sani Village (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at The Veranda restaurant * of Sani Beach Hotel (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at the Water restaurant */*** of Sani Asterias
*Reservation required / **Selection from Dine Around menus with no extra charge or deduction of the meal allowance / ***Deduction of the meal allowance
Sani Gourmet - a week of food and wine culture
Rising Stars - a taste of future Sani Gourmet 2016 is dedicated to young Michelin-awarded chefs, as well as up-andcoming chefs already creating a ‘’buzz’’ and whose talent is all set to have a big impact. Sani is all aboutthe new and now, supporting emerging new talent while at the same time creating unforgettable gastronomic experiences in its superb restaurants. During Sani Gourmet 2016, the cosmopolitan restaurants of Sani Resort will host eight talented chefs from Greece and Western Europe whose hard work and ingenuity has recently paid off with prestigious awards and global accolades including a first Michelin star. Visitors to Sani Gourmet will have the opportunity to enjoy the guest chefs’ exceptional menus; an experience we hope will be talked about for years to come. On Sunday 22 May, Sani hosts an exciting mid-day party where our chefs collaborate to prepare enticing finger food for guests - with DJs and live music it promises to be a great celebration. Sani Gourmet will further enrich its programme throughout the summer and autumn seasons with a number of pop-up gourmet experiences where guest chefs will visit us to host exclusive dinners. Dates: 20th - 24th May, 2016 www.sanigourmet.gr
- Entertainment programme in the Amphitheatre
- Day and evening entertainment including shows, musicals and dance evenings
- Greek music and dancing
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kids clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
- Children's pool
- High chairs & cots free of charge
- Babysitting (requested in advance, payable locally)
- Melissa Creche Club for children aged 4 months - 3yrs, sessions run from 10am - 1pm (morning), 1pm - 3pm (lunch) & 3pm - 6pm (afternoon) from April to October (payable locally).
- Melissa Mini Club for children aged 4yrs and over, three sessions run between 10am - 6pm from April to October (complimentary).
- Melissa Mini Club 3 evening sessions per week are available from 7pm - 8.30pm (payable locally).
- Supervised children's lunch and dinner at the Sani Beach Club & Sani Beach Hotel at approximately 1.30pm & 6.30pm (payable locally plus the cost of lunch/dinner)
- Sani Teen Club for children aged 12yrs - 17yrs, sessions run from 10am - 1pm & 3pm - 6pm from Mid June to September (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day (different times depending on age groups), six days a week (not on Sundays) from April to October 2017. (Payable locally - approx 35 Euros for an individual 2 hour session of professional football coaching).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs (different times depending on age groups). The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday, from 1st July till 2nd September 2017. (Payable locally - approx 15 Euros per class per child aged 4-6 years, 20 Euros per class per child aged 7-18 years). Guests can pre book online or register in resort.
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday. Payable locally - 270 Euros per child per 10 hour course. Family (2+ children) 245 Euros per child per 10 hour course. Session hours 10:00 - 13:00
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked.
New to Sani Beach Club in Summer 2017 is the exciting new Teen House “Ozone”, designed exclusively for teenagers to enjoy some time out and make new friends in a cool, safe environment. Located in the buzzing Sani Marina it's operated by leading childcare professionals, Worldwide Kids Company and promises a fabulous, independent environment. Open from 10am - 10pm every day of the week, there's something for everyone, indoors and out. Teens can choose from a superb range of activities from console gaming and table football to cooking classes and canoe tours. And after dark there's even night treks and stargazing on the menu. While for those just want to chill out and chat, there's a snack bar where they can grab a delicious milkshake or ice-cream.
- Swimming pool
- Two tennis courts
- Beach towel service at pool
- Spa with pampering body & facial treatments
- Gym & sauna
- Card room
- Table tennis
- PADI diving centre
- Watersports (under separate management, payable locally)
- Mountain bikes (in Sani Beach Hotel). Please note that some activities may be payable locally
- NEW Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
The Teen Spa menu is available at all of Sani Resort's three spas and includes:
My Glamorous Manicure
Teen guests will showcase beautiful immaculate nails after this lovely treatment. Manicure includes nail buffing, nail polish and a massage with botanical hand cream. (25 min/ 20�)
My Perfect Pedicure
Give feet a toe tingling holiday treat too. Teens will enjoy a footbath with Southern Sea Ocean Oil, followed by nail buffering, painting and completed with a Botanical Body Milk massage. (30 min/25�)
My So Soothing Neck & Back Massage
After a hard day on the beach enjoy a soothing neck & back massage with the new Anne Semonin Botanical Body Oil packed with anti oxidants and vitamins. (25 min/30�)
My Fantastic Facial
All the sun and tanning lotions can be harsh on teenage skin, so treat sensitive faces to some TLC ¿ and enjoy a hand or foot massage while it all happens too! (25min/35�)
My Massage with Mum
Mother and daughters or sons can way to Sani Beach Club for the perfect bonding side-by-side massage. While mum enjoys a wonderful neck & back massage, teen guests will get a fab facial along with a soothing hand or foot massage. (25 min/ 75�)
My Dreamy Body Peeling
Holidays are all about chilling out, so take things very easy with this relaxing and soothing body exfoliation. (30 min/45�)
Please note the Sani Resort asks that teens should be accompanied by their parents when sampling the wonderful teen spa, unless parents think they are grown up enough to go to the treatment on their own and expresses this to a member of the Spa team.
- Travel between 7 October 2018 - 14 October 2018
- Travel between 30 September 2018 - 6 October 2018
- Travel between 15 October 2018 - 27 October 2018