Ios Palace and Spa
A refreshingly modern hotel overlooking the beach.
Ios Palace & Spa is located in Cyclades on Ios island. Fully renovated hotel offers 8 different types of rooms for different needs and different types of travels. The hotel has its own spa, making it the ideal choice for those who wish to be pampered.
Carrying a reputation as a party island, Ios is slowly moving towards a more upscale market with new restaurants and shops opening every year. Its one of the most upcoming islands of Greece, attracting holiday makers every year.
Set on many levels on a hillside overlooking Mylopotas bay. Upper floors have panoramic views over the whole bay, lower floors are only a few steps away from the beach. There are lifts and steps between floors.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Twin bedded sleep 2/2 with air conditioning, direct dial telephone, mini bar, satellite TV, safety deposit box (free of charge), private bathroom with bath or shower and a balcony or terrace with side sea view. Other rooms types available at a supplement:- Standard sleep 2/3 with sea view, superior room sleep 1/2 with sea view, junior suite sleep 1/3 sea view and suite sleep 2/4 with sea view.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Tomatini restaurant
- Margarita bar
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Hair & nails salon
- Laundry service
- Doctor on call
- Mini market next to the hotel (10:00-20:00). Please note that some amenities are payable locally.
Margarita Bar, Tomatini Restaurant and Restaurant Situated on the lowest part of the hotel serving Mediterranean delights.
- Babysitting service (payable locally).
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Infinity pool in the Spa area
- Billiard room & table tennis (open from 10:00-20:00)
- Ios palace spa centre
- Fitness centre.
- Spa centre including indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, gym, 4 massage cabins with special equipment for treatments for the body and face. (Please note spa treatments are subject to availability and payable locally).