Ios Palace & Spa is located in the Cyclades on the island of Ios. This Modern design hotel offers a number of different room types for different traveller needs.”
Carrying a reputation as a party island, Ios is slowly moving towards a more upscale market with new restaurants and shops opening every year. It's one of the most upcoming islands of Greece, attracting holidaymakers every year.
Set on many levels on a hillside overlooking Mylopotas bay. Upper floors have panoramic views over the whole bay, lower floors are only a few steps away from the beach. There are lifts and steps between floors.
Please note we offer flights to Ios via both Santorini and Mykonos airports. Transfers including ferry are automatically included in your holiday.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Room features include air conditioning, free wi-fi, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, fridge, veranda, daily maid services, bathroom with shower and bath amenities.
Standard Room Sea View (23m2) sleeps up to 3 persons. Located in the main building of the complex and with easy access to the swimming pool. Panoramic views from the veranda to Mylopotas beach.
Superior Room Sea View (26m2) sleep up to 2 persons. Located at the highest level of the complex. This type of room contains large bathroom areas with a shower and their highlight involves the stunning views of Mylopotas beach.
Suite features also include living room (where applicable), bathrobes and slippers and a stereo system with CD.
Junior Suite Sea View (30m2) sleeps up to 3 persons. These suites resemble a miniature Cycladic home, with walls being covered in Homer lyrics whose connection to the island of Ios is unbreakable.
- 24 hour reception
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- Tomatini Restaurant is a poolside restaurant offering authentic Greek and Mediterranean cuisines to enjoy overlooking Mylopotas Bay.
- Margarita Bar situated by the main pool offers refreshing cocktails, soft drinks, and some local favourites.
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Hair & nails salon (payable locally)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Doctor on call (payable locally)
- Mini market next to the hotel.