The infinity pool really does seem to go on forever with its own breathtaking views of the sea at the Louis Apostalata Resort & Spa, in Skala, Kefalonia.
On a hillside which slopes gently to the sea, offering a wonderful panorama, the hotel has superb accommodation, complemented by a spa where guests can luxuriate in rejuvenating therapies and pure pampering.
The spa treatments feature natural and organic skin and body care products, with services including massage, body and facial therapies, sauna, hammam, and a Jacuzzi. There is also a gym and tennis courts.
Recommended as an ideal hotel for guests of all ages, the Louis Apostalata Resort & Spa has a children's seawater pool, a playground as well as providing high chairs and baby cots.
Just four kilometres from the charming resort of Skala, where there are excellent amenities and a vast stretch of sand and shingle beach with sparkling, turquoise waters, the resort is also close to nesting grounds of loggerhead sea turtles. While guests can take advantage of a complimentary bus service to Poros, hiring a car can help in the exploration of the beautiful surrounding area.
The hotel’s excellent restaurants and bars offer Greek and international cuisine, including Italian and Asian, with show cooking and theme nights and a health corner, and the live evening entertainments also feature Greek, Ionian and Italian themes.
The comfortable rooms all have air conditioning, satellite TV, a telephone, toiletries, direct-dial telephone, a mini refrigerator and a balcony or terrace.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star Plus
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin Room Inland View (26m2) Available in Summer 2023 only, sleep up to 2 persons featuring double or twin beds, air conditioning, direct dial telephone (payable locally), satellite TV, Wi-Fi, mini bar (payable locally), safety deposit box (payable locally, free of charge in suites only), tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower, balcony or terrace. Twin rooms with Sea view are available at a supplement and will be available also for Summer 2024.
Superior room Sea View (35m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds plus sofa bed and same facilities as per the Twin room Inland View.
Superior rooms Side Sea View (35m2) with shared pool sleep up to 3 persons with same facilities as per the Twin room Inland View.
Family rooms with Sea View (40m2) Available in Summer 2023 only, sleep up to 4 persons with a double bed plus extra beds and same facilities as per the Twin room Inland View.
Family rooms with Garden View (40m2) Available in Summer 2024 only, sleep up to 4 persons with a double bed plus extra beds and same facilities as per the Twin room Inland View. Deluxe Family rooms with sea view, sleep up to 4 persons also available for Summer 2024.
Suite Sea View (60m2) Available in Summer 2023 only, with private Jacuzzi sleep up to 3 persons and are elegantly furnished with a master bedroom, large balcony and living room with sea view, bathrobes and slippers and bathroom amenities. All the other facilities included are as per the Twin room Inland view.
Suite with private pool (65m2) Available in Summer 2023 only, sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds plus sofa bed and same facilities as per the Twin room Inland View.
One Bedroom Suite Sea View with Jacuzzi (60m2) Available in Summer 2024 only, sleep up to 4 persons. All the other facilities included are as per the Twin room Inland view.
One Bedroom Suite Sea View with Private pool (65m2) Available in Summer 2024 only, sleep up to 4 persons. All the other facilities included are as per the Twin room Inland view.
Two Bedroom Suite Sea View with private pool (135m2) Available in Summer 2023 only, sleep up to 6 persons. All the other facilities included are as per the Twin room Inland view.
Please note: The hotel complex is made up of several different blocks on different levels and there are steps leading down to the pool area, making it unsuitable for those with walking difficulties. There are 65 steps leading down to the pool area from reception.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning (free of charge)
- Fridge in rooms (mini bar on request payable locally)
- Free use of gym
- Safe boxes (payable locally, free of charge in Suites)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in rooms
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime, twin and family rooms 3 times per week, superior rooms, and suites unlimited)
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Conference room
- Luggage room
- TV lounge
- Room service (payable locally)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Two complimentary golf carts available for getting around the hotel complex
- Free shuttle bus to Poros.
- Infinity swimming pool (seawater)
- Deck chairs, umbrellas and towels (against a refundable deposit) by the pool
- Two tennis courts (ball and rackets free of charge, floodlights courts payable locally when lights are in use)
- Sun terrace
- Large screen satellite television
- Fitness centre
- Table tennis
- Health club/spa with massage treatments, body therapies, facial therapies, wellness centre, sauna, hammam, manicure/pedicure, Jacuzzi with indoor heated whirlpool (payable locally).
- Sea Pearl Main Restaurant operated for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style with Greek and international cuisine. With special theme nights three times per week (Italian, Ionian and Greek), show cooking, Greek corner and a health corner
- Zephyros Restaurant a la carte (payable locally)
- Ostrako Restaurant a la carte (reservation required, payable locally)
- Gelateria serving home made ice cream and a variety of desserts (payable locally)
- Ionian Emerald Lounge Bar (17.00-01.00, high season 11.00-01.00)
- Sunrise Pool Bar (10.00-18.00)
Premium All Inclusive:
Sea Pearl Main Restaurant: Breakfast (07:00 -10:30) Lunch (12:30-14:30) Dinner (19:00 -21:30)
Theme Buffet evening: 3 times per week (Italian, Ionian and Greek)
A la Carte: Set menu is served. Included once per week. Restaurant is open on selected days - reservation is required at reception in advance.
Zephyros Pool Restaurant: Hot and cold snacks (11:00 -12:30 & 14:30 -17:30) Ice cream served (10:30-18:00).
Bars: Ionian Emerald Lounge (17:00 -24:00). Sunrise Pool Bar (10:30 -18:00)
Drinks: At the restaurants and bars accompanied by soft drinks, juices, local beers, Greek spirits, liquers, cocktails and choice of local wine are served (No specials such as Metaxa, cognacs and champagne).
Drinks at Bars and Restaurants are served to each guest with the presentation of the hotel card. Treating or ordering drinks for other guests is not allowed.
Dress code: In restaurants, no shorts, sleeveless t-shirts.
In room: Mineral water on arrival and safety deposit (payable locally). Free of charge for Suites.
Beauty Treatments: 15 minutes mini massage (inclusive only for advance reservations of rooms with sharing pool and suites. Reservation required to be taken in first two days of arrival and only applicable for one session per room).
Upon arrival, each guest will receive a hotel card from the reception, which he/she should always have with him/her during the stay, so that he/she is able to enjoy all entitled Premium "all-inclusive" services.