Kipriotis Panorama Hotel and Suites
For those looking to be swept off their feet
If you've been looking for a hotel that has it all, you've just found it. Situated in a fantastic spot overlooking the beautiful beach of Psalidi, this exceptional hotel is named after its breathtaking views it enjoys over the Aegean with the mountains behind creating the perfect backdrop. A ten-minute stroll will deliver you to a selection of tavernas, restaurants and shops.
The amenities on site are second to none; sporty guests can chose between tennis and more (in our sister hotel Kipriotis Village), not forgetting the beautiful swimming pool. And for those for whom wellbeing is less about movement and more about sensation the spa promises to massage your worries away.
If you're holidaying as a family, you certainly won't be disadvantaged. A varied programme of entertainment takes place each night, when you'll experience traditional Greek folk music and dance, live music and concerts. The hotel prides itself on its culinary prowess, offering guests an extensive array of dishes whether buffet or a la carte (extra charge). At the end of the night, retire to the spacious, comfortable rooms where every need is catered for, to dream of the next perfect day. The Kipriotis Panorama Hotel and Suites is only 3 kms from Kos town and 25 kms from Kos international airport.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2 with garden or sea view. Junior suites sleep 2/4 with sea or side sea view, executive suites sleep 2/4 with sea view and single rooms with garden view are also available. Also available at a supplement are renovated Twin Bedded Rooms, Junior Suites and Executive Suites with side sea view or sea view. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning (available from 15th May to 10th October), satellite TV, mini bar (on request, payable locally), fridge, hairdryer, shower/bath and private balcony.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning (available from 15th May to 10th October)
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Free Wifi in all areas
- Room service (07.30-23.00, payable locally)
- Currency exchange
- Shuttle bus service to the beach
- TV room
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Jewellery shop
- Mini Market
- Hairdressing salon (payable locally).
- Red Sky Bar (Kipriotis Panorama 7th floor, daily as of 18.00, payable locally)
- Triton A La Carte Restaurant (Kipriotis Panorama, upscale Greek Cuisine, 19.00-22.00, payable locally)
- Mix & Match (Bar restaurant serving food & drink, operates daily after 11.00, payable locally).
- Zona Night Club with music entertainment (daily after 22.30, payable locally).
- Children's pool
- High chairs
- 2 swimming pools
- Beach / Pool towels
- Sun beds & sun shades by the pool
- Sun beds & sun shades on the beach (payable locally for Half Board guests)
- 2 Tennis courts (reservation is required as well as a deposit for equipment)
- Table tennis
- Kipriotis 'Fitness Centre'
- Anaviosi by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa (at Kipriotis Village, payable locally)
- Electronic games (payable locally)
- Kipriotis Panorama Aqualand with 6 waterslides including 4 multiracing slides, 1 aqua slalon slide and 1 black hole slide) and a children's pool including 1 octopus slide, aqua spray games, shower mushrooms and slippery rabbits (at Kipriotis Panorama Aqualand, payable locally).