Myconian Ambassador Hotel
Myconian Hotel offers a stay full of luxury, leisure activities, a friendly atmosphere and superb cuisine.
The Myconian Ambassador Hotel is situated in an elevated location above the town. This boutique, family-owned and privately-run resort boasts amazing views of Platis Gialos, the most famous beach in Mykonos. The deep blue waters of the Aegean Sea, the unique Thalasso Spa Centre and the famous Myconian hospitality are just some of the experiences that await visitors who stay at this enchanting hotel.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Sea breeze side sea view rooms (on request), true blue o'Jacuzzi sea view rooms, true blue panoramic sea view rooms, white bliss sea view rooms, thalassa suite with shared pool sea view rooms (on request), thalassa suite with private pool sea view rooms, thalassa suite with private Jacuzzi sea view rooms and two bedroom villa with private pool and sea views are also available (on request). All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, radio, satellite TV, minibar, direct telephone and internet access. The bathroom contains hairdryer, adaptor plugs (110V/ 220V), shaving/beauty mirror, shower, telephone and complimentary bathrobes. All rooms offer an optional king sized bed or twin beds. The suites have both bathtube and shower and a sofa bed. Rooms and floors for non-smokers are available (on request).
- Bed & Breakfast & Half Board basis options are available. The Half board choice is from the a la carte menu (excludes fresh fish, lobster and drinks).
- 'Latitudes' The Breakfast Terrace: The lavish spread laid out by our chef includes cooked-to-order eggs and a champagne American breakfast buffet, with freshly baked breads, buttery croissants and cereals (catering to those with the most hedonistic tastes as well as those with gluten-free requirements), pressed juices, fruit, nuts, charcuterie and salmon. This is complemented by our traditional buffet of local delicacies such as stuffed vine leaves (‘dolmades’), Greek yoghurt with island honey, fresh tomatoes and olives as well as the more indulgent halva, kataifi and baklava.
- 'Efisia' Fine Dining: Our restaurant is sheltered from the evening breeze in an alcove of rough-hewn stone. As one of the top tables on the island, Efisia offers a gourmet menu in the Relais & Châteaux tradition, pairing a culinary experience with luxurious atmosphere. Both à-la-carte and a menu dégustation are served between 8pm-11:30pm, complemented by a discerning selection of wines. Bookings are essential!
- 'Stay The Pool Deck': The magnificent timber deck surrounding the pool is a world unto itself. It’s a vast expanse and, once on it, you feel as if you’ve set out to sea on a tide that ebbs and flows from breakfast terrace to poolside bar and back. Best of all though are the seamless views out over the Aegean.
- George's Bar: With its panoramic view of the entertainment terrace, George’s is an ideal meeting spot and a perfect vantage point from which to watch the day’s rhythms unfold. Our barman is an old hand at preparing your poison of choice, and you can rely on him to provide the perfect accompanying snacks. Light lunches are served (from 12pm–8pm) in the bar lounge or at your shaded lounger overlooking the ocean. Smooth cocktails are served well into the small hours of the morning. Naturally!
- In-room Dining: For those rare evenings when you feel like ‘staying home’ to catch up on sleep, work or TV entertainment, we offer a delicious in-room menu with something exceptional for everyone’s taste, guaranteed to arrive as hot or as chilled as the chef would have it.