Grecotel Olympia Riviera & Aquapark
Inspired by the sanctuary at Ancient Olympia, this beachfront hide away represents classical elegance
The Olympia Riviera & Aqua Park is the ultimate elegant spa resort, inspired by the famed thermal springs of Kyllini. Its aristocratic architecture and classic decor reflects the Ancient Olympia.The resort is set along a 2km sandy beach facing the Ionian Islands, near ancient Olympia, where the Olympic games were born.
The main pool cascades to the beach, creating a waterfall as a backdrop to the taverna level. There are beach pools with exotic landscape. Family activities including the new amazing Olympia Aqua Park, a frenzy of 20.000 m² of excitement,à la carte dining and a variety of sport and entertainment facilities
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
The Olympia Riviera features unlimited dining options, choose from Greek, Asian, or Italian a la carte menus prepared with the freshest ingredients, grab a bite from the colourful pop-up food kiosks by the beach, or indulge a range of tastes at a Mediterranean buffet-style restaurant.
A delicious world awaits as our restaurants satisfying the most demanding appetites, big or small. During the day or after dinner, you can soak up the atmosphere at one of our bars.
- Sports activities including swimming, water sports, horse riding, cycling (near the hotel), tennis, soccer, basketball, volleyball, archery & trekking and many more.
- 2 freshwater outdoor pools, 3 seawater exotic pools, 2 freshwater children’s / paddling pools, Adventure pool with lazy river and water slides, freshwater indoor pool heated (April & October) – in the resort complex
- spa featured with whirlpools , massage rooms, saunas and steam rooms
- Fitness room with state of the art cardio equipment, yoga, Pilates, Aqua Gym, Aerobic, Body sculpting, Hips & Legs and Nordic waking
- Water sports (extra charge)
- Grecobaby, solution to travelling with babies
- Grecoland club, for children ages 4-6 and 7-12, six days a week.
- Grecoteens, 13-17, from morning to night there is plenty to keep teenagers occupied.
- Olympia Aqua Park
- Kids Summer Camp
- Discovery Adventures
- Tasty corner - free kids dining
- Babysitting (on request, at extra charge)
- Kids menus in a la carte restaurants
- Family accommodation