Offering a combination of natural beauty, tradition and luxury.
Situated amongst the local countryside, the Paros Agnanti is set in an amphitheatrical style on the hill side. This hotel offers a fantastic combination of natural beauty, tradition and luxury. The architecture blends perfectly with the pretty gardens and there are wonderful views to be had of the endless blue sea, the picturesque main town of Parikia and Krios beach. Other highlights include two swimming pools and a natural cave. It is just a short drive away from the main town making it convenient for those who want to explore the area.
Twin bedded rooms sleep to 2/3 with garden and side sea view. Superior rooms sleep 2/3 with inland or side sea view and single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement. All have air conditioning, bath or shower, hairdryer, fridge, safety deposit box (payable locally), satellite TV, radio, direct-dial telephone, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities and a balcony or terrace with inland or sea views.
- 24 hr reception
- Pool bar serving snacks inside the cave
- WiFi (public areas) and computer access
- Conference room
- Sitting room
- Hotel bus 3 times a day
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms.
- In the restaurant you can sample traditional Greek dishes and local specialities. All meals are prepared with fresh ingredients and a variety of local fruits and vegetables.
- Children's pool
- Two swimming pools with Jacuzzi and a waterfall
- The surrounding area is ideal for leisurely walks or for jogging
- Table tennis