The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is a peaceful retreat in an idyllic location, with many facilities for families and children.
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is located next to the Ionian Sea coastline of the dunes beach. It features 445 rooms and suites, inspired and designed by old Messinian mansions that spring from nature and create an ambiance of genuine hospitality.
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is the ideal destination for family getaways offering a plethora of children activities, as well as two specially designed hubs for children, Cocoon and Sand Castle. Eat well with local produces in any of the venues available at the resort and enjoy menus from international, local Greek and Italian flavors to Lebanese and Pan-Asian.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, fridge, safety deposit box, a private bathroom with bath or shower and a private balcony or terrace with garden view. Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, Superior Infinity rooms sleep 2/3 with private pool, with garden view or private pool and family suites sleep 2/4 with garden view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr concierge service
- Restaurants & bars
- The Agora marketplace with with restaurants, bars, cafes, open air cinema and a traditional Greek amphitheater
- High speed broadband internet (in rooms, payable locally)
- Wifi (free of charge in the Westin Lobby & 1827 Lounge & Bar, payable locally in other public areas and rooms)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service.
Please note some amenities are payable locally.
- Half Board is served in the buffet restaurant of the hotel.
- Dine Around have the option to dine in the Da Luigi (Italian), Taverna (Greek) or Flame (Grill) restaurants. Restaurants may be open/closed during various times at the beginning and end of the seasons.
Restaurants & Bars
- Morias Restaurant: Start the day with a wholesome Greek breakfast buffet featuring a selection of fresh local produce such as delicious yogurts, several varieties of honey, homemade marmalades, cheeses and cold cuts from nearby farms. During the evening, diverse buffets showcasing a wide array of international cuisine provide the opportunity to choose your favorite bottle of wine from our extended wine selection. Breakfast from 07.30-10.30 & dinner 19.00-22.00.
- Flame Restaurant: Classic and signature cuts, some exclusive, are served on large wooden platters, complemented by the freshest ingredients from carefully selected small-scale producers in the surrounding area. Many of the specialty herbs and vegetables are handpicked by our chefs, direct from the restaurant’s purpose-built gardens. Open for lunch from 12.00-17.30, dinner from 19.00-23.00 and beverages served from 08.00-23.00.
- Da Luigi Restaurant*: From the Alps to Sicily, the creativity and diversity of Italian cuisine is vividly portrayed with an antipasti buffet, à la carte selections and traditional pizza-making. An Italian experience that can be combined with the time-honored Greek tradition of outdoor cinema, as you savor your meal while watching a film on the Agora Cinema screen. Open for dinner from 19.00-23.00.
- The Diner: Experience the timeless appeal of a 1960’s-style American diner offering grilled favorites cooked to order and extra thick milkshakes. A full afternoon entertainment awaits in an authentic setting to the music of the rock-and-roll years, with ten-pin bowling, pool, video games and an indoor cinema. Lunch from 12.00-17.00 and beverage served 11.00-18.30.
- Taverna Restaurant*: Discover authentic Greek flavors at “Taverna” restaurant, a casual quality dining concept based on simple homemade-style dishes, prepared with great care and pride. A culinary experience consisting from the freshest local produce found in the area and cooked with traditional Messinian and Greek recipes. “Taverna”, simplicity at its best! Dinner from 19.00-23.00.
- Barbouni Restaurant*: Located next to the crystal clear blue waters of Ionian Sea and on The Dunes Beach, Barbouni offers a wide selection of healthy sandwiches, freshly caught fish and tasteful snacks. Enjoy delicious freshly caught fish complemented by chilled Greek wines or refreshments. The name Barbouni is Greek for "red mullet", one of the valued fish in antiquity, this Mediterranean delicacy could very well be on the menu as the Catch of the Day. Lunch from 12.00-17.30 and beverages served 11.00-18.00.
- Souvlakerie: Serving traditional Greek souvlaki wrapped in grilled pita bread with garnishes or threaded on small wooden skewers, accompanied by golden fries cooked in Messinian extra virgin olive oil and sprinkled with hand-picked oregano, plus a choice of favorite Greek dishes. Conveniently located in the Agora, the Souvlakerie has tables indoors and outdoors to enjoy the most popular of Greek snacks at any time of day. Open from 13.00-20.00.
- Eleon Restaurant: Savor superb freshly-caught fish, inspired dishes, a magnificent selection of appetizers and delightful salads - based on the seasonal bounty of fresh, locally sourced ingredients, at Eleon restaurant. For utmost privacy, barbeque pit dining options are also provided, under the attentive gaze of our chefs. Serving dinner from 19.00-23.00.
- Inbi Restaurant*: Inbi is a fusion Japanese restaurant, offering exceptional tastes, unsurpassed quality and a journey through time. The ethos behind Inbi is the respect of the Japanese tastes and traditions, combined with a sense of style and class, delivering the intimate dining experience. Inbi brings you all the specialties of a quality sushi restaurant with a cosmopolitan ambiance as well as unique cocktails in its wonderful lounge area. Dinner from 19.00-00.30 and the bar serving from 19.00-01.30.
- Nargile Restaurant*: The aromas, images and sounds of the Middle East come to life as your taste buds delight in the flat breads, salads and grills of fine Lebanese cuisine. Indulge your senses with an authentic shisha experience in an alluring Levantine atmosphere. Dinner from 19.00-01.00.
- Kayak Ice Cream Boutique: Centrally located in the Agora, the Kayak Boutique store acquaints visitors with the authentic taste of Greece’s renowned ice creams that stand out for their imaginative flavor combinations. The ice creams are freshly made with the highest quality ingredients, many of which are supplied locally. Open from 10.00-01.00.
- Kafenio & Deli: Stop by for a cool frappé over a game of backgammon or a traditional Greek coffee slowly brewed the time-honored way on hot ash. A glass of Retsina, ouzo or tsipouro at any time of day offers a gentle introduction to the Greeks’ irrepressible zest for the good life. Combine your coffee stop with a visit to the Deli and take home the taste of Messinia with natural products – such as honey, marmalades, mountain tea and olive oil – which also make novel gifts. Open from 11.00-22.00.
- 1827 Lounge & Bar: Discover the art of tea service courtesy of Jing fine loose leaf teas. Try one of our vodka infusions, or an exotic Jasmine Pearl Martini, amidst elegant décor dominated by dark wood and native stone. 1827 is named after one of the most important events of the Greek War of Independence, which took place in the adjacent Bay of Navarino. It was the site of the famous naval battle in 1827 in which an allied British, French and Russian fleet – under orders to compel Ibrahim Pasha to refrain from pillaging the Peloponnese – defeated a combined Egyptian-Ottoman armada. Open from 10.30-01.00.
- Lagoon Pool*: Savor a Saffron Margarita, Basil & Honey Martini and other refreshing cocktails. Choose from cool beverages combining healthful extracts such as locally harvested, vitamin-rich bee pollen or Aloe vera, advocated by the renowned Greek physician and pharmacologist Dioscorides and used for centuries as an ingredient in herbal medicine. Open from 11.00-18.30.
- Westin Pool*: Enjoy cocktails and light snacks at the main pool bar of The Westin Resort Costa Navarino. The sound of the Westin waterfall provides a relaxing backdrop for this pool bar offering snacks and light dishes. Beverages from 11.00-18.30 and lunch from 12.00-17.00.
*Restaurant has seasonal closures.
- Baby sitting (on request)
- Two specially designed hubs for children, Cocoon & SandCastle. Cocoon addresses to our little toddlers up to the age of 3, while SandCastle offers an extensive range of educational activities and overnight accommodation options for kids aged 4 to 12 yeas old.
- Swimming pool
- Indoor heated pool
- Fitness studio
- Two signature golf courses (Dunes Course & Bay Course)
- Golf academy / lessons
- Tennis lessons
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Aqua park with water slides
- Recreational centre including a basketball court, ten pin bowling, video arcades, cinema and table tennis.
- Anazoe Thallasotherapy Spa
- The Dunes Beach with chair and umbrella service, beach volleyball and a qualified lifeguard on duty throughout the day.
Please note some leisure activities are payable locally.